The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

Discus and support The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 5, 2020.

  1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

    The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

    /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 5, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Problemas nas Conquistas [Mod Translation - Achievement Problems]

    Hey gabriel

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with getting an achievement to show up on your account after you unlocked it.

    Achievements unlocked in Minecraft PE are indeed recognized as achievements on the Xbox platform.

    Sometimes it can take up to 72 hours for the achievement to appear on your account, however, if you are still struggling, we recommend that you review the article that covers

    problems with Xbox One achievements
    .

    I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Game not working

    Hey Forever

    Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

    You can take a look at the article that covers
    How to install games on Xbox One
    , as under the section that covers Reinstalling games you will see detailed instrctions on how to uninstall titles from your console.

    I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. Raglan Lads Win User

    Unable to view achievements

    I've done a factory reset and it's not worked. I can no longer view achievements on the smartglass app or the windows 10 app either

    Smartglass - "Something went wrong when loading this section"

    Windows 10 - "Something went wrong with loading this data. Invalid pointer"

    Xbox One - "Cannot view achievements at this time. Please try again later"
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Logros bugueados Marvel Avengers [Mod Translation - Marvel Avengers Dive Achievements]

    Hey KrAKen

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with an achievement on your account.

    I recommend that you take a look at the article that covers
    troubleshooting achievements
    as this will provide for you additional troubleshooting techniques to use to help resolve this.

    I hope this helps.
  6. Attitude4life Win User

    Game Library on Dashboard acting funny...

    Some times this happens. Happens on my slim all the time It is nothing to worry about. Sometimes it will not load the full Cover art for the game. Try unistalling and reinstalling it on your system. Usually its your connection not retrieving full Cover art
    for the game.
Thema:

The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

Loading...
  1. The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or... - Similar Threads - Achievements section Beta

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...