The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

Discus and support The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 21, 2026.

  1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements


    El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros.

    A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros desbloqueados, y otras veces muestra todo correctamente.

    Se ha estado bloqueando desde la última compilación en el anillo Skip-Ahead.

    The error has been reported from an x-series about an hour ago.

    submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/xL3aMS1x, Sep 21, 2026
    #1
  2. gish190 Win User

    daily game pass achievement quest broken

    what about the fact that newly unlocked achievements arent showing in the social activity feed of my profile same with the recent achievements tab in the notifications section
  3. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

    Saves are not transfering

    What's weird is in my achievements section on the Xbox One I have two achievement slots for Bad Company 2. One slot shows all my progress and new achievements show up here but there is no section that shows time played. In the second slot it shows time played
    on Xbox One in one section and a second section is for achievements which shows 0/0 achievements and that's all that this second slot shows. Very strange!
  4. Steiner-8151F614-358 Win User

    Saves are not transfering

    Yes, I've seen the guide. No error messages. Same thing happened with SSX.

    What's weird is in my achievements section on the Xbox One I have two achievement slots for Bad Company 2. One slot shows all my progress and new achievements show up here but there is no section that shows time played. In the second slot it shows time played
    on Xbox One in one section and a second section is for achievements which shows 0/0 achievements and that's all that this second slot shows. Very strange!
  5. Amara)))) Win User

    Achievement Issue

    I’m playing on my Xbox Series X so I am & the 360 achievements still show up on my profile on the gaming section it’s just some of the achievements aren’t showing on my gaming section that shows my progress and what trophies I got, but when I’m on the actual game and look at the achievements it says I have got half of them but on the gaming profile it says I only have a few of them out of what I have actually got

    It’s a weird one so it is?
  6. AridLizard Win User

    Gamepass Quests Have Disappeared

    GP Quests have moved to Achievements for me.

    select See all my achievements then it shows in the panel on the left below
    Achievements and Gamerscore leaderboard
Thema:

The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

Loading...
  1. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements panel Profile

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]