The achievement can’t be completed
Discus and support The achievement can’t be completed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gamer tag: Gratedplace4001 Achievement name: Reinforce a bonfire to the highest level. Game name: Dark souls 3 Platform: XSS Date of the complete... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Yuujin, Aug 6, 2023.
Thema:
The achievement can’t be completed
Loading...
-
The achievement can’t be completed - Similar Threads - achievement can’t completed
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...
in XBoX Games and AppsIve had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats.... -
Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?: Several days in a row now, I’ve completed an achievement in Game Pass and been stiffed on the rewards. The customer support for the issue has been useless. This forum post will be useless. I just... -
Achievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements not popping up and can’t see achievement history.: Cannot see my achievements or anything. I unlock stuff but It does not update. I’m obviously connected to the internet . And I have 49,000+ gamer score I’ve obviously played games. [img]... -
I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score
in XBoX AccessibilityI can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score: I can’t see any achievements but I could a few days ago what can I do? b1eb0424-3f13-41b3-9a92-1d9b144ac5be