That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept)

Discus and support That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SkyWaxerr [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SkyWaxerr, Apr 7, 2021.

1. /u/SkyWaxerr
    /u/SkyWaxerr Guest

/u/SkyWaxerr, Apr 7, 2021
  2. iAshHD Win User

New Acheivements Idea

The concept of the Xbox achievement is perfect, it doesn't need improving in my opinion. Next we will be going down the whole PS route in classifying them 'Gold', 'Silver' and 'Bronze' or something pointless.
  3. Inkognito94 Win User

Im selliing weapons

I just need Avo's Lamentation. I also am trying to get the Cross-Dimensional Conception achievement.
  4. robnyack Win User

Microsoft has short term memory

I was looking forward to new....different.....original. Maybe once in practice (not before, not speculated..but in practice), we would have discovered things we did not like, and discover things we did like. And most likely out of this new environment,
    new and interesting concepts would have emerged. That's what I'm disappointed in.

-

Innovation breeds innovation.

-

While there is still a lot innovative about the xbox one, it definitely took a step back towards the status quo. Let's hope there is still enough there to lead to new cool concepts.
  5. HoD zRonin Win User

I have a female hero, looking for the Marriage and Baby Achievements

Well I managed to get the Long Distance Relationship achievement; but, I still need the Cross-Dimensional Conception achievement. I have a male character. Anyone with a female character who wants this achievement please message or reply, thanks.
  6. matthewiag Win User

XO19

I would like to see some concept art of the new console or a new Feature Update for the Xbox One
Thema:

1. That’s what we need ! New update for achievements (concept) - Similar Threads - That’s need update

2. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  3. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  4. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  5. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  6. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  7. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...
  8. How to connect Xbox controller to my pc when it needs to be updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect Xbox controller to my pc when it needs to be updated?: My Xbox series S|X controller needs to be updated, but I cant connect it to my pc with a USB cable because it says USB device not recognised by windows, my pc doesn't have Bluetooth so I cant...
  9. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....: I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update And then when I retry to...
  10. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f