That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that...

Discus and support That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please! I have a promotion in game pass with an excellent price and I have a balance in my microsoft account to acquire it, but because I do not manage... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LiteratureGuilty2447, Jan 25, 2022.

  1. That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that...


    Please! I have a promotion in game pass with an excellent price and I have a balance in my microsoft account to acquire it, but because I do not manage a bank card I can not get the promotion

    submitted by /u/LiteratureGuilty2447
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LiteratureGuilty2447, Jan 25, 2022
    #1
  2. HussainAlreesi Win User

    Subscription issues with backup and region problem

    ok I want to play what I can do. Before 3 months I have subscribe in game pass using redeem card. but now they require bank card also.
  3. Boombaa Win User

    Xbox Game Pass ultimate

    Hi,

    Currently you cannot purchase Xbox Game Pass subscription with your Microsoft account currency, a credit card or Paypal will be mandatory.

    An alternative solution will be to buy a Game Pass digital code (prepaid card).
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Remove the Bank card

    For assistance with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    Game pass

    Depends on how you use Game Pass.

    On Xbox; Go to settings, then account, then payment and billing. If you remove the card/bank account associated with the subscription it will end after the days expire

    On PC: Go to right here, sign in and then remove the subscription.
  6. FoxEsal Win User

    Mandatory Creditcard

    You can remove your credit card information from the xbox.com website. under account go to Manage billing options and just remove what you want. In no way is credit card information mandatory. Have a nice day.
Thema:

That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that...

Loading...
  1. That they remove the mandatory requirement to have a bank card for the game pass and that... - Similar Threads - remove mandatory requirement

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...