"That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try." message when viewing profile

Discus and support "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try." message when viewing profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try and view my profile on Xbox One, it immediately brings up a sad face that says "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try." With no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Katiealey, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Katiealey
    Katiealey Guest

Every time I try and view my profile on Xbox One, it immediately brings up a sad face that says "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try." With no button options or anything.. I can hit the A button and it makes the select noise but nothing happens,
    the message is still there. I have tried viewing my profile every way possible and it brings up the same message every time. I have tried restarting my Xbox, I have tried logging in with a different account and I can't view that profile either.. HELP!! I don't
    know what else to do. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated please!

:)

Katiealey, Dec 28, 2015
  2. AR Soto01
    AR Soto01 Guest
    that didn't work sorry, give it another try error message

So today I was trying to change my gamerpic and when I went to my profile a error message pop up saying that didn't work sorry, give it another try with a sad face someone plz tell me how to fix this

AR Soto01, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Rock Iguana1
    Rock Iguana1 Guest
    That didn't work. Sorry, try that again message.

So I tried logging on a few days ago and found that I can't do anything on my Xbox except for playing games. For some reason every time I try to access clubs, my profile, friends profiles, and my game clips it keeps popping up with the "That didn't work
    sorry, give it another try" message. When I go to the sign in tab it shows a small orange triangle with an explanation mark in it next to my gamer tag, and like I said I can't access my profile without that message popping up. I do have Xbox live membership
    so that's not the problem. So I checked my network and multiplayer connection and it says that" it is all good". So multiplayer works apparently even though I can't join my friends game or party. I have also have hard restarted my Xbox multiple times yet
    the problem still remains. Dose anyone have the same problem? And can anyone please give me some suggestions, thank you.

Rock Iguana1, Dec 28, 2015
  4. "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try." message when viewing profile

Did you try clearing your system cache or redownloading your account may help. try doing these and you may can view your profile. or you can come back and check the forums again im pretty sure people her can help you.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Dec 28, 2015
  5. I have the same problem, except I can see all the information is working behind the message. Very annoying

Aoibheann Ní Choileáin, Mar 22, 2016
  6. RoxShox
    RoxShox Guest
    I'm having this same problem. Tried restarting and doing everything suggested above but it still overlays across my profile whenever I open it.

Any ideas how to fix Microsoft?

RoxShox, Apr 12, 2016
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey RoxShox.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having trouble!

Because this thread is a from December please create a new thread rather than bumping older threads. Thank you "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try." message when viewing profile :)

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Aoibheann Ní Choile Win User

I have the same problem, except I can see all the information is working behind the message. Very annoying
  9. LORD AlMIGHTY6 Win User

Did you try clearing your system cache or redownloading your account may help. try doing these and you may can view your profile. or you can come back and check the forums again im pretty sure people her can help you.
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Hey RoxShox.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having trouble!

Because this thread is a from December please create a new thread rather than bumping older threads. Thank you :)
  11. RoxShox Win User

I'm having this same problem. Tried restarting and doing everything suggested above but it still overlays across my profile whenever I open it.

Any ideas how to fix Microsoft?
  12. Jesse.E Win User

"That did not work - Sorry, give it another try" Message

How long will it take to resolve these issues?
Thema:

1. "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try." message when viewing profile - Similar Threads - didn't Sorry another

2. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  6. Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Twitch cape didn't appear on my minecraft account after redeeming it, what i need to do?: I redeemed minecraft twitch cape in my microsoft account and it's shows in my order history, but it didn't appear on my minecraft account 555c7f4b-3ea7-437b-874b-23f596748d77
  7. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  8. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?: I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power...
  9. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  10. Penaltized for something I didn't do

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Penaltized for something I didn't do: Hello everybody, I recently in February got penalized for something I didn't do. My gamer picture wasn't appropriate and I didn't set my gamer pic as that and now I have received a one-year...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. that didnt work sorry give it another try. xbox message

2. xbox one that didnt work give it another try

3. xbox gamerpic that did not work give it another try

4. xbox one profile sorry that didnt work