THANKS

Discus and support THANKS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was attempting to do the chat help on my phone but kept accidentally backing out of the conversations and couldn't get back to the chat, but they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PastaIsLove, Oct 17, 2017.

1. PastaIsLove
    PastaIsLove Guest

THANKS

I was attempting to do the chat help on my phone but kept accidentally backing out of the conversations and couldn't get back to the chat, but they still got the problem fixed. Thank you so much!

:)

PastaIsLove, Oct 17, 2017
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I have not been online for a few weeks but I must say that you guys have been great at keeping this forum up to date on all the latest COD BLOPS 2 info. I have looked into thread after thread full of poster information, links, and videos full of blops 2
    info Thank you especially to all the forum regulars who have been positive and overall helpful answering questions and posting videos within the threads to make things easier for us non techy heads at retrieving information. I have been online on the forums
    for years and must say that this crop of posters are the most mature, helpful and informative group ever! You guys and you know who you all are, are great and have made this forum one of the best. Just wanted to say thank you.

COD 2 HALO, Oct 17, 2017
  3. thanks

You'll live arn't you a grown man

dupbe3f1848-83e7-4758-b874-a870accdec08, Oct 17, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

THANKS

That's great to hear! You can also try coming to the Ambassador Chat Support or Forum areas where we can walk you through possible solutions to any further issues you may have. Glad to see this problem got corrected quickly!

MattyMidway, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Wildeyedjokr Win User

Microsoft - Thanks but no thanks

I think Microsoft just really dropped the ball. They pissed a lot of us off with DRM, then they pissed off everyone else when they removed it. Everyone in their fanbase was pissed at a point of the X1s describing.
  6. Jean-Michel Veilex Win User

Lol.... if there is something I'm sure of Sony has always been as whole a way worst corporate money machine overpricing their hardware and not respecting their customers... at least way more than MS ever did historically.... so maybe you have spent too much
    time playing and not been outside enough those past 30 years 2 cause I was there too and saw it happen countless of times....
  7. zombiefud Win User

Agreed, MS is not my friend and I can take my money and business anywhere I want.

The gaming culture at MS is the problem. They are infested with people who want these ridiculous ideas to be reality, all in the name of making more money while restricting gaming freedom. Microsoft betrayed their loyal customers and the gaming industry
    as a whole.
  8. Wildeyedjokr Win User

It just goes to show you, "Policies are subject to change at any time".
  9. zombiefud Win User

Do you have any idea how long it takes and how many people it takes to decided and design features like this into a next generation gaming console? That is the problem, the culture of MS is tainted with people who have these disgusting ideas. They only
    caved because they now realize it will affect their bottom line. No thanks, I won't be a part of a gaming culture that designed and supported these types of ridiculous ideas. Once they announced it, I was out, and it doesn't matter what they do now, I'm
    never coming back.
Thema:

THANKS

1. THANKS - Similar Threads - THANKS

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  4. Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks: I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do cd023024-4d89-4848-87c3-1b4c85e77b44
  5. My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks: My son was banned from Xbox, please let me know the reason for that. Thanks 9efe3720-f779-481e-9a50-fe3f7fa4090b
  6. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  7. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  8. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  9. Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!: I’d like to link my Fortnight account on Nintendo Switch to my X Box. Can anyone help? I’ve tried looking on Google but got nowhere. Thanks! 2432f29c-a844-45e3-8532-d290fd95d6c1
  10. Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.: Starfield Does it work on the Xbox one? e42a063c-3035-4b03-9c39-ae890ea1d2e1