thanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like...

Discus and support thanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; the new dashboard is a disaster. less customization than before . although we've been giving feedback for months that we want to remove the stuff.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lazy-Toe4110, Jul 27, 2023.

1. thanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like...

the new dashboard is a disaster. less customization than before . although we've been giving feedback for months that we want to remove the stuff.

submitted by /u/Lazy-Toe4110
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lazy-Toe4110, Jul 27, 2023
  2. N3p0Muk Win User

Fifa 23 / Kick-Off lokal match settings two Controller Xbox X

Dear Geri,

thanks a alot for your quick feedback.

However, I am using tje XBox Series X not the PC for Fifa 23.

Do you have a solution for the XBox Series X as well?

Thank you,

Marcel
  3. Exoterror Win User

Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?

I normally like to be on the latest and greatest as things come out, but haven't felt a strong pull to Xbox One X after having a launch day Xbox One. I also don't currently feel that I'll be getting a Series X at launch, but I suspect my feelings on this
    will change as more information surfaces around this console.
  4. ET2342 Win User

My Second Xbox One Died 3 Months Before New Console Generation

Sure, like I said I understand that electronics don't last forever. But nothing, not even a loyalty discount on an Xbox One S or X to get me by until the Series X this Fall?
  5. DiefanBaker Win User

Mods are deleting threads

I think when we're talking about listening to feedback we should separate Xbox from Microsoft. To be fair Microsoft have listened to a lot of feedback in the last few decades, and implemented changes based on that in their OS's and other software, all the
    way up to Win 7 at least, Win 8 is a bit iffy but the service pack did bring community requested changes. Xbox too have listened to feedback and made changes, most noticeably during betas for new dashboards etc. They've massively dropped the ball on this new
    console though, but I can't honestly say Microsoft on the whole don't ever listen to their customers.
  6. Necroscope36 Win User

For those of us who got the One early

It's like there were these rumors last year about Microsoft going DRM...etc..etc.. and everybody said nah it's only rumors. Then the bomb dropped at E3. All hell was loses. Fire was burning everywhere. Then Microsoft tame that fire by saying "We heard you
    and we're fixing it." No sorry to the gamer for alienating and not listening to there feedback before the start of E3.

Anyway, all I got to say to those worry about new rumors is take it to the feedback and let Microsoft and the Xbox team know how you feel about these new rumors. Just keep your post professional and don't listen to those that fan boy of Microsoft and Sony
    Fan boy as well. Just voice your concern. Good Luck
Thema:

thanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like...

1. thanks for listening to the feedback. the Series x will be my last Xbox. don't feel like... - Similar Threads - thanks listening feedback

2. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  3. Hi all. Going to Crete for hols with the fam. Will cloud gaming work there? Thanks all.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi all. Going to Crete for hols with the fam. Will cloud gaming work there? Thanks all.: Any advice welcome…. submitted by /u/Skaidsforever [link] [comments]
  4. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  5. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  6. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  7. Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks: I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do cd023024-4d89-4848-87c3-1b4c85e77b44
  8. My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks: My son was banned from Xbox, please let me know the reason for that. Thanks 9efe3720-f779-481e-9a50-fe3f7fa4090b
  9. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  10. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91