Thank You Xbox For Nothing.

Discus and support Thank You Xbox For Nothing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thank you Xbox for the gaming experience. I've been playing for a few years now and have come to realize how unsatisfied I am with this console, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamingCritic, Sep 22, 2018.

1. GamingCritic
    GamingCritic Guest

Thank you Xbox for the gaming experience. I've been playing for a few years now and have come to realize how unsatisfied I am with this console, the company, the games, and also the community. There is no love shown toward gamers. The games are horrible,
    especially the exclusives, and I can't seem to find a game that doesn't revolve around online gaming. On that note the online gaming is also horrible. It's insanely competitive and infuriating. Nobody wants to have fun, everyone on xbox wants to win. I've
    wasted a lot of my money on games and accessories that turned out to be a waste. And after everything I stopped playing because of For Honor. Now, all of a sudden, I get banned because of my profile picture WHICH XBOX PROVIDED FOR ME. I am done with this nonsense.
    I will never buy another Microsoft product and I will highly recommend my friends and family to go with other products. Thank you Xbox. My gaming experience was absolutely horrible.

:)

GamingCritic, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Blackgun07
    Blackgun07 Guest
    Thank You Xbox for nothing.......

I don't see what you have to complain about. Although yes, it stinks that you got to try the two game and then they were taken away, you had not paid for them, so not being able to play them does not hurt you. How and why the games got there, mysteriously
    installed without you knowing on a console you have owned for some time before this happened, is the real question.

Blackgun07, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Robro12
    Robro12 Guest

it wouldn't even matter if it was repackaged you guys don't read clearly the games were just added to my Xbox the week of Christmas as in they had never been on there before then.

Robro12, Sep 22, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello GamingCritic!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. Sorry to hear about the online experience. We recommend to contact our enforcement team for any issues related to a suspension. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 22, 2018
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

[quote user="Robro12"]no i didnt this is a brand new xbox one that i have had since last year. on the week of christmas i randomnly got GTA5 and Assasians creed unity[/quote]

There are some big name stores (I won't name) that will re-box returned items, then sell as new. This may have happened with you.

No matter how those games ended up on that console, they were removed because they do not belong on that console, for the reasons you were given above.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Sounds like someone had a pre-owned xbox that was originally someone elses HOME so it had all the licenses. The previous owner must have made a different console their home so you lost the content.

Minecraft was not a free upgrade it was infact a discounted upgrade again I think this must have also belong to a previous owner
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

No one from microsoft visits here.
  8. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello GamingCritic!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. Sorry to hear about the online experience. We recommend to contact our enforcement team for any issues related to a suspension. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
  9. Blackgun07 Win User

I don't see what you have to complain about. Although yes, it stinks that you got to try the two game and then they were taken away, you had not paid for them, so not being able to play them does not hurt you. How and why the games got there, mysteriously
    installed without you knowing on a console you have owned for some time before this happened, is the real question.
Thema:

1. Thank You Xbox For Nothing. - Similar Threads - Thank Nothing

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  4. Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks: I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do cd023024-4d89-4848-87c3-1b4c85e77b44
  5. My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks: My son was banned from Xbox, please let me know the reason for that. Thanks 9efe3720-f779-481e-9a50-fe3f7fa4090b
  6. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  7. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  8. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  9. Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!: I’d like to link my Fortnight account on Nintendo Switch to my X Box. Can anyone help? I’ve tried looking on Google but got nowhere. Thanks! 2432f29c-a844-45e3-8532-d290fd95d6c1
  10. Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.: Starfield Does it work on the Xbox one? e42a063c-3035-4b03-9c39-ae890ea1d2e1