THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER

Discus and support THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE IS FIX 65be64b9-de85-44b8-8823-bc80d2ea8713 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xtopdown yb better, Jan 25, 2022.

1. THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE IS FIX

:)

xtopdown yb better, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Nanners meow Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVERđź–¤

We been calling support and chat support like crazy and they say the same thing “ can’t see a end date to suspension “

But when he log into Xbox on his Xbox console it doesn’t say permanently ban just suspended… and when he goes to enforcement page there is no enforcement active on the page and reputation is still green ??? Sooooo
  3. ObliqueTucker Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVERđź–¤

You'll have to sign in from a different Microsoft account and pick an option in support that will allow you to request a call. They initially told me they couldn't tell why I was suspended then after a few hours they said I was permanently suspended for harassing other players through written or verbal communications on Xbox Live. I don't have a problem with punishment but being permanently suspended after only receiving communication bans is wild. I could've learned my lesson with a 1 or 2 week suspension from Xbox live easy.
  4. ObliqueTucker Win User

I finally got my answer. I had to create another account just to get a call from support. They informed me that the account was permanently banned, and they permanently banned my console from being used online so thanks policy & enforcement team for the $250+ paper weight. After 15+ years I will be moving on from Xbox and all their products. I was given no grace in terms of a week, 2 weeks, or even a 1-month suspension from the Xbox network. Luckily income tax returns are right around the corner, and I will be able to get a PS4 or PS5.
  5. ObliqueTucker Win User

Not for me. My console and account are permanently banned starting almost 2 weeks ago and the last thing I see on the enforcement page is a 2-day communication ban from November
  6. ObliqueTucker Win User

I'm not able to log into the Xbox support site. The only message I got in an email was the basic enforcement action message with no information of what type or length of the suspension or ban. On my console the day that I was banned I did receive a message saying my console and account were permanently suspended though but I did not get screenshots of those.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER

1. THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER - Similar Threads - THANK YALL FIXING

2. Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks: tried troubleshoot nothing worked. Only played it 1 time... 2364f8c4-b092-4ffe-9d09-b0ab7418b90c
  3. Question was answered, Thank you.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question was answered, Thank you.: Question was answered thank you. fd6f7d67-92e7-4ce0-a734-c65f08599f7a
  4. Thank you Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Thank you Xbox: [img] I have aspergers and depression and anxiety and was sectioned in 2018 due to a breakdown but I fought through it and �� I wanted to thank you for fantastic services like gamepass and...
  5. I bought modern warfare 2 in pc ,can i share it with my xbox seri s thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought modern warfare 2 in pc ,can i share it with my xbox seri s thanks: I bought modern warfe 2 in my pc i am asking if i can share it and play with it on my xbox serie s thanks 0e22633e-c09f-4563-88d7-79335a11543f
  6. Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x: Hi its saying multi player restricted how do I turn it of so he can play fortnite thanks x 0da52e08-bcd6-4086-aebb-645d9374b682
  7. Thanks, for all your input, on the Avionics Randomly shutdown, problems, but what can I do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thanks, for all your input, on the Avionics Randomly shutdown, problems, but what can I do...: My Question, on the in-game Avionics Randomly shut down, problem. Is there any way to correct this error. 6986fb4e-b733-4535-8adf-e782add0e6af
  8. hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you!: hi. I buy used baned console. xbox s. can I play off line games on that console? thank you! zvonko *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. ***...
  9. Banned for no reason AGIAN! Thanks xbox smh.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason AGIAN! Thanks xbox smh.: Hi so I was just trying to change my profile picture recently and I received an enforcement action. I don't think I've done anything wrong. It just a painting of a skeleton looking out a window. I...
  10. I have been charged twice any help will be appreciated. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged twice any help will be appreciated. Thanks: Hello. I have been charged twice. Any information about what to do will be appreciated. Thanks. 9019ec9d-e846-4408-92e3-ff1d735437b6