THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER

Discus and support THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE IS FIX 65be64b9-de85-44b8-8823-bc80d2ea8713 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xtopdown yb better, Jan 25, 2022.

1. THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE IS FIX

:)

xtopdown yb better, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Nanners meow Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER🖤

We been calling support and chat support like crazy and they say the same thing “ can’t see a end date to suspension “

But when he log into Xbox on his Xbox console it doesn’t say permanently ban just suspended… and when he goes to enforcement page there is no enforcement active on the page and reputation is still green ??? Sooooo
  3. ObliqueTucker Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER🖤

You'll have to sign in from a different Microsoft account and pick an option in support that will allow you to request a call. They initially told me they couldn't tell why I was suspended then after a few hours they said I was permanently suspended for harassing other players through written or verbal communications on Xbox Live. I don't have a problem with punishment but being permanently suspended after only receiving communication bans is wild. I could've learned my lesson with a 1 or 2 week suspension from Xbox live easy.
  4. ObliqueTucker Win User

I finally got my answer. I had to create another account just to get a call from support. They informed me that the account was permanently banned, and they permanently banned my console from being used online so thanks policy & enforcement team for the $250+ paper weight. After 15+ years I will be moving on from Xbox and all their products. I was given no grace in terms of a week, 2 weeks, or even a 1-month suspension from the Xbox network. Luckily income tax returns are right around the corner, and I will be able to get a PS4 or PS5.
  5. ObliqueTucker Win User

Not for me. My console and account are permanently banned starting almost 2 weeks ago and the last thing I see on the enforcement page is a 2-day communication ban from November
  6. ObliqueTucker Win User

I'm not able to log into the Xbox support site. The only message I got in an email was the basic enforcement action message with no information of what type or length of the suspension or ban. On my console the day that I was banned I did receive a message saying my console and account were permanently suspended though but I did not get screenshots of those.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER

1. THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER - Similar Threads - THANK YALL FIXING

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...

in XboX Insiders
    “Stick Drift no more!!! Thanks to Xbox insiders FINALLY releasing Calibration App for...: Hey guys your prob going to want to read this if you have stick drift issues on your Elite Series 2 controller!!! Especially if you’re an Xbox Insider! I highly recommend reading this if you have...
  4. Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks: I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do cd023024-4d89-4848-87c3-1b4c85e77b44
  5. My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was banned from Xbox. I need to know the reason for that. Thanks: My son was banned from Xbox, please let me know the reason for that. Thanks 9efe3720-f779-481e-9a50-fe3f7fa4090b
  6. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  7. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  8. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  9. Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I’m trying to link my Fortnight on Nintendo to my XBox. How do I do it? Thanks!: I’d like to link my Fortnight account on Nintendo Switch to my X Box. Can anyone help? I’ve tried looking on Google but got nowhere. Thanks! 2432f29c-a844-45e3-8532-d290fd95d6c1
  10. Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.: Starfield Does it work on the Xbox one? e42a063c-3035-4b03-9c39-ae890ea1d2e1