Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Discus and support Tgsn Gaming Communtiy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, Tgsn has been running now for almost 10 years, we started out as a gaming clan but now its much more of a community. Our members... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roddie78, Mar 16, 2014.

  1. Roddie78
    Roddie78 Guest

    Tgsn Gaming Communtiy


    Hello all,

    Tgsn has been running now for almost 10 years, we started out as a gaming clan but now its much more of a community. Our members definitely fall Into the casual gaming group, we are based in the uk and have gamers of all ages. Myself I'm 36 and probably
    to old to be gamingTgsn Gaming Communtiy :)

    Right now titanfall has dropped and we have guys on it most nights, bf4 fifa and forza are also getting played. So if your looking for some gaming with guys and galls that play for fun and don't take things to seriously then pop to the forum and say hello.

    http://s2.excoboard.com/TGSN

    :)
     
    Roddie78, Mar 16, 2014
    #1
  2. Methodman78
    Methodman78 Guest
    The Witcher 2 - BAFTA Q&A Session

    Good to see you're still working hard Klinjon, say Hi to poot for me,

    I check the TGSN site now and again Tgsn Gaming Communtiy :) TGSN Clan 8 years old last week, keeps on going
     
    Methodman78, Mar 16, 2014
    #2
  3. YungxGrinch
    YungxGrinch Guest
    Looking to make gamer friends.

    I run a gaming communtiy if you would be interested in that...we are just a bunch of friendly guys who love to play games. if you are interested just send me a message and let me know....just let me know that you are from the forums please so i can try and
    respond as soon as possible.
     
    YungxGrinch, Mar 16, 2014
    #3
  4. Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

    Would you guys like a better website/home? , If so check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a larger clan community, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums for your clan. Add me
    as a friend or check the site out and send me a pm
     
    BANJO KAZO0iE, Mar 16, 2014
    #4
  5. BANJO KAZO0iE Win User

    Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

    Would you guys like a better website/home? , If so check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a larger clan community, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums for your clan. Add me
    as a friend or check the site out and send me a pm
  6. Methodman78 Win User

    The Witcher 2 - BAFTA Q&A Session

    Good to see you're still working hard Klinjon, say Hi to poot for me,

    I check the TGSN site now and again :) TGSN Clan 8 years old last week, keeps on going
  7. XGL POTLEG Win User

    TGSN - The Original Laid Back Clan

    tgsn i remember them a few year back good luck with recrutiment :)

    we hang at a clan league over at www.thewgl.co.uk feel free to have a go there plenty of great clans to game against there
  8. Scare Bearr Win User

    petition for zero tolerance policy (auto ban) for hackers/modders on mw3

    and btw if mostly the publishers resposibility to police the online communtiy of their respective mp games ie bungie, iw treyarch etc. xbox live only steps in on the most serious cases
  9. TinVermillion Win User

    TGSN - The Original Laid Back Clan

    I happen to be one of the 4 ladies in TGSN and I can happily say we are welcomed with open arms....cant say am better than any of the lads but its not really about that....tho maybe I'm fabby at Minecraft!!!
Thema:

Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

Loading...
  1. Tgsn Gaming Communtiy - Similar Threads - Tgsn Gaming Communtiy

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...