Text is glitched when trying to submit a service request for my xbox.

Discus and support Text is glitched when trying to submit a service request for my xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When on the 4th step to submit a request for device servicing the "Your device is no longer covered" subtext is broken and unreadable even after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NINJA101Plays, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Text is glitched when trying to submit a service request for my xbox.

When on the 4th step to submit a request for device servicing the "Your device is no longer covered" subtext is broken and unreadable even after entering and exiting fullscreen and resizing the window.

What does it say?

Text is glitched when trying to submit a service request for my xbox. [​IMG]

:)

NINJA101Plays, Mar 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi NINJA101Plays! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In the picture you can see what it says

[​IMG]
  3. Danielh35 Win User

Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?

Yea that's what I was thinking. Would be great to get text notifications however that appears to be broken to.

After submitting request for text notifications:

We were unable to process your request to sign up for Xbox Live status notifications. Please refresh the page and try again.
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Xbox Service Issues

Hey Bella,

That does suck :( I can only think that it was a glitch in the system or soemtning. Hopefully we can help you get the request back in.

What error is it givign you when you try and submit a new request?

Cheers

Denaz
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox series x

Please try to submit the service request order using the instructions on the URL I sent you, my friend. They will repair it.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

Hello George Tab 3,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to submit a service repair request for your console. This issue may be caused by a temporary glitch in the system or a problem with your account. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and try to submit the request again.

- Try using a different browser or device to access the service request page.

- Make sure you are signed in with the same Microsoft account that is linked to your console.

- Check if there are any errors or notifications on your account page that may prevent you from submitting a request.

- If none of these steps work, please contact us again and provide us with the following information: your console serial number, your gamertag, and a screenshot of the error message you see when trying to submit the request.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing Xbox.
Thema:

1. Text is glitched when trying to submit a service request for my xbox. - Similar Threads - Text glitched trying

2. How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I get my texts to go through to my friends on my Xbox?: My texts messages don’t go through to my friends. I’ve unplugged the router, restarted my Xbox 2 times and nothing works but I made another acc to see if it work and yes it does but my main...
  3. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...: I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6
  4. Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help: I just got battlefield 1 from a store, and when I downloaded it it was in Arabic but I use translation app to help for voice only but I need to change text also any help will do submitted by...
  5. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field: You can not hit the "Submit" button when there is no text in the text field. When you search for something in a game, and then want to go back to show all the results you can not. This is best...
  7. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  8. My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes: I can't interact with games with anything other than my mouse, my keyboard just doesn't make a reaction, it can use chat boxes if i manage to activate them. Also I can't use some other text boxes...
  9. Sonic generations series x text glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations series x text glitched.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present....
  10. Text glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text glitch: Don't know how to search this error. Just noticed it. Any ideas how to fix it? Seems to be the only affected text. [img] f7395043-2d2e-4e50-8f58-6f857a83bf98