Tetris Effect crash after complete one journey mode
Discus and support Tetris Effect crash after complete one journey mode in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] What does this mean, It only appear only on this stage 6bb7cca3-c156-4db3-9fdf-ae0fb06967fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kx1xXI_, Aug 31, 2022.
Thema:
Tetris Effect crash after complete one journey mode
Loading...
-
Tetris Effect crash after complete one journey mode - Similar Threads - Tetris Effect crash
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
There's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...
in XboX InsidersThere's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...: Tekken 6 and resident evil have no bgm audio only sound effects when i restarts the console it works also no save room theme in residen evil code veronica x 360 versions i tried audio settings i... -
I want to replace my drifting joysticks with Hall Effect Joysticks; is it worth it?
in XBoX on ConsolesI want to replace my drifting joysticks with Hall Effect Joysticks; is it worth it?: I have 6 Xbox controllers and only one of then do not have a drift/sticky button. I want to replace my drifting joysticks with Hall Effect Joysticks. Can y'all direct me to a video on how to do... -
Effects of changing my Microsoft account's primary alias?
in XBoX AccessibilityEffects of changing my Microsoft account's primary alias?: I don't have access to the email address originally associated with my Microsoft and Xbox accounts. I want to completely remove this email (Email A) from both accounts, as it is a security... -
I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X
in XBoX on ConsolesI am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out... -
Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox
in XBoX on ConsolesThird Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every... -
Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?
in XBoX on ConsolesThird party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?: Does anyone know where to find hall effect sensors sticks to put into your stock xbox controller? I know that Gulikit does for the Switch and Steamdeck and I know that third party controllers on... -
How do you think AI will effect gaming?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do you think AI will effect gaming?: How do you think AI will effect gaming? 10 20 30 years from now do you think we will still have physical consoles? d1a7d014-bfd2-48d9-a7bb-4e44521f3713 -
Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...