Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection....

Discus and support Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Question: I get the following message when trying to connect to multiplayer and enter a ranked match. "A network error occurred. Please check your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasKandula, Dec 9, 2021.

1. JasKandula
    JasKandula Guest

Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection....

Question: I get the following message when trying to connect to multiplayer and enter a ranked match. "A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection". I'd appreciate any help on fixing this.

I've been through Enhance's customer support and gone through their diagnostic steps. They've concluded its an issue on Microsoft's side.

Background: Played the game while on game pass. Worked in all modes. Game pass subscription lapsed. Resubscribed to Game pass. Tried to play the game again. Single player works but cannot connect to multiplayer.

Things I've tried (based on Enhance Support's advice):

reinstall app,

reset app,

delete application data,

check firewall settings,

Reset network settings,

check xbox prvacy settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection.... [​IMG]

:)

JasKandula, Dec 9, 2021
  2. JasKandula Win User

Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection. Can you help to resolve this?

Thanks again.

Somewhat reluctant to change the router settings, I decided to dig out my old laptop, installed the Xbox app and tetris app onto it. It worked. Good news as it shows it must be a config issue on the PC itself - the laptop was tested on the same network.

Any other suggestions on modifying settings on the PC itself to get the game working?
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection. Can you help to resolve this?

Yes, is right there, but what you could also do is to look for a tutorial on how to add those particular ports to your router model. Because every router is a bit different regarding its configurations. But according to the pic you sent, you're in the right place.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Ok, probably, an instability there. I do advise you to try again to reinstall the game Jas, if possible, in another drive on your PC.
  5. JasKandula Win User

Thanks for the suggestion.

I contacted my ISP but they told me they could not do those things for me, and said I need to do this myself. I don't really understand all the settings options so perhaps you can advise.

1. I tested activating the DMZ, putting my PC's IPv4 address into the local host field. That didn't fix it.

2. I reset the PnP. That didn't fix it.

3. To open ports I am confronted with a lot of options and I don't really know what to do. Can you advise which fields I need to edit from this GUI to enter the ports mentioned in your suggestion? I have added a screenshot of the interface.

Thanks again,
    [​IMG]
  6. JasKandula Win User

Thanks again.

I followed your suggestion of reinstalling the game on a different drive but the issue remains.
Thema:

1. Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection.... - Similar Threads - Tetris Effect Connected

2. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out...
  3. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...
  4. Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?: Does anyone know where to find hall effect sensors sticks to put into your stock xbox controller? I know that Gulikit does for the Switch and Steamdeck and I know that third party controllers on...
  5. How do you think AI will effect gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you think AI will effect gaming?: How do you think AI will effect gaming? 10 20 30 years from now do you think we will still have physical consoles? d1a7d014-bfd2-48d9-a7bb-4e44521f3713
  6. Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone found an effective way to download xbox captures onto their PC?: I have a lot of captures recorded on my Xbox Series X and i’d like to get them on my PC for a video, after downloading the xbox app onto my PC i soon realised that there was still no way for me to...
  7. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  8. How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...: For over a year I've been getting harassed by an individual on Xbox live after crushing him in a game of prisoner rescue. I have received some of the most hateful, bigoted, racist and homophobic...
  9. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer: I just paid for an ultimate game pass and I keep getting “An XBOX Live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature.” In case you’re wondering, I’ve checked my parental control...
  10. What strategies or tactics do you find most effective?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What strategies or tactics do you find most effective?: In advancing through the levels and challenges of King of Kinks e35893a7-f16c-43ad-bd03-8d8b0efec7d1