Testing Xcloud for PC in Edge, anyway to use Mouse and Keyboard?

Discus and support Testing Xcloud for PC in Edge, anyway to use Mouse and Keyboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying out the Xbox.com beta for PC Xcloud using Edge, it works like magic, but I see no option to use Mouse and Keyboard for any of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CaptainManThing, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Testing Xcloud for PC in Edge, anyway to use Mouse and Keyboard?

Hello,

I'm trying out the Xbox.com beta for PC Xcloud using Edge, it works like magic, but I see no option to use Mouse and Keyboard for any of the games.

submitted by /u/CaptainManThing
    [link] [comments]

/u/CaptainManThing, Apr 22, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

You guys do know that fortnite is available on pc right you install it and use the keyboard and mouse

Xcloud isn't the pc version but the series x.and it does NOT have button maping since it only supports control pads

Ontop of that you gotta rmemeebr xcloud already has latency and you want keyboard and mouse latency that comes with consoles

You might as well use your pc
  3. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

4. AdamF4ce Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

The best solution I've found is to switch to using Youtube in Edge, using a mouse and keyboard. Better experience than the app, anyway.
  5. jorgeferrer9 Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

I think it is needed to add support of keyboard and mouse when streaming via xcloud in PC.
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Keyboard and mouse for X Cloud Gaming?

Thema:

Testing Xcloud for PC in Edge, anyway to use Mouse and Keyboard?

1. Testing Xcloud for PC in Edge, anyway to use Mouse and Keyboard? - Similar Threads - Testing Xcloud Edge

2. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  3. I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xCloud Beta!! Can't wait to test this!: [IMG] submitted by /u/plugstart [link] [comments]
  4. Project xCloud beta test | No access

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud beta test | No access: Hello, I received access to the Project xXloud beta test. I performed the step-by-step instructions with the email, but I was unable to access the games via the cloud. When I access the Xbox Game...
  5. I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...

in XboX Insiders
    I got accepted to test xcloud but i don't have a xbox controller, does the gamesir t4 pro...: I want to play games on xcloud but almost all of them need an xbox controller and i don't have one, can anyone tell me if it will work fine with the gamesir t4 pro? And if it doesn't, which...
  6. IOS test flight project xcloud.....?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS test flight project xcloud.....?: I was accepted into the Beta for IOS testflight for project xcloud. The follow up email never arrived though and i'm still waiting. its been 2 months now so I thought i'd mention something here to...
  7. Sniper elite game test review in project xcloud. Chapter 1 complete

in XboX Insiders
    Sniper elite game test review in project xcloud. Chapter 1 complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  8. Xcloud gaming alpha test in Europe...?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud gaming alpha test in Europe...?: Hy When the beta test start in Europe? I am very impatient to test Xcloud on my phone. Thank. submitted by /u/pempam [link] [comments]
  9. Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?: Dutch and super excited, so can't wait till it's available in my country. submitted by /u/Aventicity [link] [comments]
  10. xCloud Insider Test has started...

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Insider Test has started...: So it seems a few Insiders have been invited to start testing xCloud https://twitter.com/IdleSloth1984/status/1146778204604157953 submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360 [link] [comments]