Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...

Discus and support Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey All, We're glad to see so many of you excited to help test out the new feature in the latest Xbox Update Preview. We are aware that some of you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...

Hey All,

We're glad to see so many of you excited to help test out the new feature in the latest Xbox Update Preview. We are aware that some of you have been trying to test out the feature and aren't seeing it working as expected.

Please note, if you have just recently changed your Preview Ring, or enrolled in the Xbox One Update Preview for the first time, access to the latest update and new features can take up to 72 hours while your registration is processed as mentioned in the FAQ here.

If you continue to not have access to the update or feature after that timeframe, please make sure you are submitting feedback via Report-a-problem on the console and feel free to post in this thread as well.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Apr 16, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

Because LFG is only FOR LOOKING FOR GROUp thr rules for lfg is quite clear

Nothing else

Not solicitation or trading or clans

Anything else has to be done in party chat or private chat
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

I Was Invited To The Xbox One Early Preview Program But Never Got My Message.I Need To Contact The Preview Team

How can you test party chat updates and beta test mutiplayer without gold
  4. Fos Win User

Xbox live gold sharing not working.

You need to use the account that has Xbox Live gold. The account without the subscription can only play multiplayer and use party chat.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

Xbox Live Gold is ONLY required for playing online Multiplayer, participating in parties and getting and playing the free Games with Gold games.

If you purchased a game digitally, you can download that without a Gold membership. You'll just be unable to play the online multiplayer part (if the game has online Multiplayer).
  6. Arminator Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

Technically, since you are sharing the Gold membership to your Home Console (and not other accounts), the kid accounts stay a free silver account, and ONLY get the multiplayer and party benefits that the console grants them, while playing on your Home Console.

For the Xbox online service, the kids accounts appear as a standard free silver account, that are allowed to play multiplayer and do party chats thanks to the Gold sharing on the console.

They will NOT benefit from sales prices or the free Games with Gold.
Thema:

Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...

1. Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in... - Similar Threads - Testing Free Play

2. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  3. High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise: I’ve been getting very high ping (90-100) in Fortnite. I’m connected to the right server and it says i should be getting 30. I’ve done everything I can and I’m starting to think it’s my Xbox since...
  4. How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x: How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x . My xbox has been getting slower and slower starting up and now sometimes it will stop during startup and says took too long to start up and...
  5. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Certification Testing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Certification Testing: I was curious of the certification process for rolling out updates as a game i play (dungeon defenders 2) doesnt have their update available on xbox yet but it is on other platforms... i cant seem...
  8. System error e101 00000504 8b050041 after test update

in XboX Insiders
    System error e101 00000504 8b050041 after test update: Yesterday 10/21/2023 when downloading the alpha update got to 97% update says it failed and restart. Now this is just a repeat cycle. Everytime it gets to 97% it fails and restarts. Please help....
  9. Locked achievements after free test weekend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked achievements after free test weekend: I tested Overwatch during a free test weekend and bought it later. Microsoft disabled all achievements for the players taking part in this event and now 3 achievements - I theoretically unlocked -...
  10. Xbox 360 Free 1 month test error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Free 1 month test error: When i go to the main page on my xbox 360, i never had the 1 month free trial, it's a new account ... a8b9034a-c834-4824-92bd-616526fe670c