Testing a Possible Bug

Discus and support Testing a Possible Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While playing ranked matches on KI, I often like to surf the web using the IE app in between matches. However, when I do this, I get disconnected from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galactic Geek, Jun 18, 2014.

  1. Testing a Possible Bug


    While playing ranked matches on KI, I often like to surf the web using the IE app in between matches. However, when I do this, I get disconnected from 100% of my matches (I kid you not). I wonder if this is an issue with my connection, which is admittedly
    pretty poor (6mbs down and 1mbs up), but I don't have any similar issues with other games - that leaads me to believe it's the game. I'd like for you guys to test this for me (especially if you have a similar connection). Start up Internet explorer and then
    go into a ranked match in KI and see if you can get through the entire fight without disconnecting. I have reason to believe that this might be a gamebreaking bug. Once you try it, let me know the results. If it doesn't happen, then it's likely my connection.
    However, if it does occur, even on a good connection, then it could be a potential bug. Also, if it does happen, we can try different things to see if it still happens (such as running different apps other than IE at the same time you play KI or even different
    game modes with the IE app). I want to get to the bottom of this.

    Has anyone had similar issues?

    :)
     
    Galactic Geek, Jun 18, 2014
    #1
  2. Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this

    i can not believe this bug did not happen during game testing. this had to be caught during game testing. this is serious game killing bug. it's not like getting stuck in the background or losing audio which a reset can fix. why is game testing failing so
    much anymore?
     
    THE IMMORTAL D, Jun 18, 2014
    #2
  3. I Takuya I
    I Takuya I Guest
    Price of a game I had pre-ordered is shown instead of the date it was bought

    After contacting almost every support entity for Xbox and lots of testing on my side, I've come to the conclusion that this unfortunately is not a bug, but rather "works as designed". Unless all the friends I've asked to check, have the same bug.

    This, to be honest, is a horrible design flaw. Because it should never be possible to digitally buy the same game multiple times.
     
    I Takuya I, Jun 18, 2014
    #3
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

    bug teste connexion (Bug Test Connection)

    Hey there xXwarriorXx!

    Are you still running into problems when testing your Connection? I know yesterday there was a Service Alert up in regards to Xbox Live Core Services, So if the test was coming back that there is something wrong on Our side then that's what it could have
    been. You can always check on our
    Xbox live Status
    page to see if there is any Service alert active at the moment.

    Of course if you're still running into issues with your Network try going through some

    Basic Network Troubleshooting
    .

    I hope this helps, please let us know!

  5. PsychoticRaptor Win User

    Possible bug?

    the best fix for this is to not press the right button while charging with the retro lancer...works everytime
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Possible bug

    He needs to set his new console as his Home console.
  7. LodgedBonsai923 Win User

    Possible bug

    He needs to set his new console as his Home console.
    And this is how you do that
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox.

    It'd be worth giving a link because face it, if they could use Google to find the information then they wouldn't have been posting on here in the first place.
  8. Malacath Win User

    We need a new xbox home menu

    Apparently the insiders are or were testing a new home menu. Just have to wait.

    Personally I would rather them just make the current menu as bug free and functional as possible
Thema:

Testing a Possible Bug

Loading...
  1. Testing a Possible Bug - Similar Threads - Testing Possible Bug

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  6. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. My results from Disc2Digital testing!

    in XboX Insiders
    My results from Disc2Digital testing!: Games not working: Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Project Cars 2, Sonic Frontiers, Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Fallout 4 (wtf why?). Games working: CoD WW2, CoD...
  9. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  10. Test/game preview release a possibility?

    in XboX Insiders
    Test/game preview release a possibility?: Looking at the game Manor Lords does anyone know if its being released as an insider preview? I've been waiting for it for 2 or 3 years and with the recent dev post and alpha build on pc is it a...