Test

Discus and support Test in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Test no2 tried to delete but says “sorry the request could not be completed, please try again later.” 1bab63c8-b8fe-4ba8-9744-8a6533266df3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mat Harrington, Jul 5, 2020.

  1. Test


    Test no2

    tried to delete but says “sorry the request could not be completed, please try again later.”

    :)
     
    Mat Harrington, Jul 5, 2020
    #1
  2. ClassAlpha Win User

    testing testing

  3. L0rd S0th Win User

    testing testing

    takes five days for it to active gives you time too test the beta
  4. XBL Prophet Win User

    testing testing

    Don't think that will work, but ok.
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

    testing testing

    Look out facebook! here comes xboxlive!!! .0000001 a share!
  6. HITORI HONZO Win User

    test

Thema:

Test

Loading...
  1. Test - Similar Threads - Test

  2. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  3. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  5. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. My results from Disc2Digital testing!

    in XboX Insiders
    My results from Disc2Digital testing!: Games not working: Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Project Cars 2, Sonic Frontiers, Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Fallout 4 (wtf why?). Games working: CoD WW2, CoD...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...