Test Video ~ Unreal Engine running DX12 ~ Tour of a Paris Apartment

Discus and support Test Video ~ Unreal Engine running DX12 ~ Tour of a Paris Apartment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not too shabby I must say... [MEDIA] c771ac83-f4a6-4532-87d1-9e34a57491a0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Jan 27, 2015.

1. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

Not too shabby I must say...

:)

tohellnbak, Jan 27, 2015
  2. Bethesda to Hold News Conference at E3 2015

i do like the new unreal engines games

unreal dx12???????????

cheesyhunter1, Jan 27, 2015
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    December 12th SDK improves esram control

that 600% increase is also based off that same engine running that same program using Dx11 to set a base line. so if everyone wants to switch and twist it that way... with the same hardware inside the XB1 as there is now and of BF4 was written using DX12
    for an engine using DX12, that same game would be if not 600%, but 500 400 300 even 100% percent increse

tohellnbak, Jan 27, 2015
  4. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

RippenHarra, Jan 27, 2015
  5. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Thanks... Seems to be it may not be full DX12 from other forums.. but still the UR4 engine.... that is what we have to look forward to someday...

tohellnbak, Jan 27, 2015
  6. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    What a difference all those light sources can make. Does look good.

RippenHarra, Jan 27, 2015
  7. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    it has no gamer reference but the guy who made it on his own time has worked on a few games...

tohellnbak, Jan 27, 2015
  8. Test Video ~ Unreal Engine running DX12 ~ Tour of a Paris Apartment

looks real or is it UNreal i doubt you will ever see that in a game

cheesyhunter1, Jan 27, 2015
  9. Bon3zz1001
    Bon3zz1001 Guest
    This has nothing to do with Dx12 nor is it a DX12 "showcase" video. Unreal Engine 4 having DX12 support does not mean it's already available.

Here's the creators polycount thread and it will be available to download on your PC tomorrow.

www.polycount.com/.../showthread.php

Bon3zz1001, Oct 31, 2018
  10. cheesyhunter1 Win User

looks real or is it UNreal i doubt you will ever see that in a game
  11. RippenHarra Win User

http://youtu.be/rf045VYP3z4
  12. Bon3zz1001 Win User

This has nothing to do with Dx12 nor is it a DX12 "showcase" video. Unreal Engine 4 having DX12 support does not mean it's already available.

Here's the creators polycount thread and it will be available to download on your PC tomorrow.

www.polycount.com/.../showthread.php
  13. tohellnbak Win User

it has no gamer reference but the guy who made it on his own time has worked on a few games...
  14. RippenHarra Win User

What a difference all those light sources can make. Does look good.
Thema:

1. Test Video ~ Unreal Engine running DX12 ~ Tour of a Paris Apartment - Similar Threads - Test Video Unreal

2. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  3. High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping in games, but internet test says otherwise: I’ve been getting very high ping (90-100) in Fortnite. I’m connected to the right server and it says i should be getting 30. I’ve done everything I can and I’m starting to think it’s my Xbox since...
  4. How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x: How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x . My xbox has been getting slower and slower starting up and now sometimes it will stop during startup and says took too long to start up and...
  5. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  6. Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test for Update 1.3 Available for Xbox Insiders Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft Certification Testing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Certification Testing: I was curious of the certification process for rolling out updates as a game i play (dungeon defenders 2) doesnt have their update available on xbox yet but it is on other platforms... i cant seem...
  8. How can I test video games and get paid from xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I test video games and get paid from xbox?: Hello I want to get paid while testing out games while I am going to college 3e8e17ae-a7e4-474b-940a-29764b72a95b
  9. Video Bandwidth Problem - But Passed "Very High" speed test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Bandwidth Problem - But Passed "Very High" speed test: I have my PC and XBOX on a wired GigaByte connection and my PC Win 10 XBox App passed all connection test up to "Very High" using the latest XBOX APP Version "14.something.something.something" - I...
  10. How to test 4k Ultra HD Video via Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test 4k Ultra HD Video via Xbox One?: Does anybody know how I can watch a 4k YouTube or Vimeo Video on Xbox One? I do not have the choice on the YouTube app and on Internet Explorer I am not allowed to Switch to 4k? Anyboy have any...