Test question

Discus and support Test question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Testing the new forums per the Insider directions. f5467eef-0533-41f2-9ddc-0051de149b85 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by prdamrican, Jul 31, 2018.

  1. prdamrican
    prdamrican Guest

    Test question


    Testing the new forums per the Insider directions.

    :)
     
    prdamrican, Jul 31, 2018
    #1
  2. American Mensa Academy - How close is the test to a real Mensa test?

    I picked up this game on sale today. I've never taken an IQ test before and am wondering if an actual Mensa test has the same type of questions as the questions that show up in the Test section of the game. I would think that the actual Mensa test has
    a larger variety of difficulty between the questions (easy, medium, hard) and ask about a larger variety of subjects?
     
    FightingMegaFoo, Jul 31, 2018
    #2
  3. Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    test: what is your question?
     
    FrankAxis47146, Jul 31, 2018
    #3
  4. Lucas Michne Win User

    Question about the beta test

    Lets say i was in the Beta test as well.(Not emplying that i am or anything), but lets say i am. What if for some reason it wouldnt let me into the fourms, but I just got the Updated UI. HOw can i fix this?
  5. HassanB Win User

    Question about the beta test

    Shadow, they haven't setup the pre-release forums yet. They will announce when they do and you'll know about it. Keep an eye on the connect site.
  6. Grim Reaper JC Win User

    Question about the beta test

    I don't believe it would since all the app is for is to get your Console ID to register you in for the update.
  7. HassanB Win User

    Question about the beta test

    That doesn't screw anything up, it only sends registration data once. Just keep looking at the Connect site for updates on when you'll actually get to download the update.
  8. Avez Swaykiller Win User

    2013 Beta testing question (general)

    how come i can't add microsoft points
Thema:

Test question

Loading...
  1. Test question - Similar Threads - Test question

  2. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  3. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  5. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. question about a play test Trainz simulator: world tour

    in XboX Insiders
    question about a play test Trainz simulator: world tour: Hello, there is a game coming out soon. Trainz simulator: world tour. And the developers have a beta through the Xbox insider hub / home. I can find it anywhere. Do I have to request it from them...
  8. Halo MCC Flight Test Question About Multiplayer

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC Flight Test Question About Multiplayer: When I install the halo MCC flight on my Xbox will it be a separate game to the MCC I already have installed? If not am I still able to play MCC as normal with my friends who aren't in the flight....
  9. Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?: Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist? f3386bfe-f9b5-4430-a573-064386ef763c
  10. Internet speed test on Xbox one question?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet speed test on Xbox one question?: Level 2 Posted Wed, Nov 11 2015 6:47 PM When running a speedtest on the xboxone why do I get lower download speeds. But when I run a speedtest on my laptop on speedtest. Net I'm getting way...