Test issue

Discus and support Test issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI i have xbox360 and i have connection issue when i do xbox live test it show faild to connect to internet and ihave this value W: 0000 - 0021 X:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hussein Turkey, Jun 13, 2020.

  1. Test issue


    HI

    i have xbox360 and i have connection issue

    when i do xbox live test it show faild to connect to internet and ihave this value

    W: 0000 - 0021

    X: 0000 - F001

    Y:0000 - 0000

    Z: 8015 - 1903

    ID FFFF - FFFF

    L: 8015 - 1903

    Q: 8007 - 0435

    T: Wireless

    A: 20.20.20.72/255.255.255.0

    G: 20.20.20.20

    D: 20.20.20.20, 0.0.0.0

    N: Hassan

    S: WPA2

    C: 1

    ihope that u can help me as soon as possible

    :)
     
    Hussein Turkey, Jun 13, 2020
    #1
  2. Hussein Turkey Win User

    Test issue

    Yes i did , and it still not connecting
  3. TIN TIN 83 Win User

    Test issue

    Are you able to try and connect your Xbox 360 to the modem using an ethernet cable instead. If that works then it could be a wireless issue.
  4. Deadlykingsam Win User

    Test issue

    Try putting factory reset on internet
  5. Lyyche Win User

    Test issue

    Hi!

    Have you tried turning off your internet modem and the xbox, restarting them before trying to connect again?
  6. BattleYak Win User

    Speed test issues

    Thanks. I upgraded for other reasons (work) but I was hoping this would be affected as well. Thank you both.
Thema:

Test issue

Loading...
  1. Test issue - Similar Threads - Test issue

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  6. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. My results from Disc2Digital testing!

    in XboX Insiders
    My results from Disc2Digital testing!: Games not working: Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Project Cars 2, Sonic Frontiers, Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Fallout 4 (wtf why?). Games working: CoD WW2, CoD...
  9. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  10. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...