Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Discus and support Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist? f3386bfe-f9b5-4430-a573-064386ef763c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrankAxis47146, Sep 27, 2018.

  1. Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?


    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    :)
     
    FrankAxis47146, Sep 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Ambassadors program - need to know more about it

    Ambassadors program - need to know more about it - test
     
    FrankAxis47146, Sep 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Ambassadors program - need to know more about it

    Ambassadors program - need to know more about it - test 2
     
    FrankAxis47146, Sep 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    test: what is your question?
     
    FrankAxis47146, Sep 27, 2018
    #4
  5. Hi there Frank,

    Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

    Xbox Ambassadors Program
    .

    Hope this helps.
     
    XBF Crystal P, Sep 27, 2018
    #5
  6. Test: let me know how I can help.
     
    AproposPlace74, Sep 27, 2018
    #6
  7. Test: let me know how I can help.
     
    AproposPlace74, Sep 27, 2018
    #7
  8. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    Hi FrankAxis47146!

    I would like to remind to follow our

    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    .
    Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum
    suspension.

    By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:





    Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: Microsoft Services Agreement

    Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

    Xbox.com Terms of Use: Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices
     
    XBF Leslie D, Nov 2, 2018
    #8
  9. AproposPlace74 Win User

    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    Test: let me know how I can help.
  10. AproposPlace74 Win User

    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    Test: let me know how I can help.
  11. FrankAxis47146 Win User

    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    test: what is your question?
  12. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    Hi there Frank,

    Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

    Xbox Ambassadors Program
    .

    Hope this helps.
  13. XBF Leslie D Win User

    Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

    Hi FrankAxis47146!

    I would like to remind to follow our

    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    .
    Failure to follow these guidelines could mean some bad things and in some cases, an offense is extremely severe or high in number that it warrants further action outside the scope of a simple forum
    suspension.

    By participating in the Forums you agree to the Usage Guidelines (outlined below), the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, and the Xbox.com Terms of Use and Notices; all of which can be found via the following links:





    Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

    Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

    Xbox.com Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxComTOU
Thema:

Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Loading...
  1. Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist? - Similar Threads - Test question Ambassadors

  2. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  3. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  5. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. question about a play test Trainz simulator: world tour

    in XboX Insiders
    question about a play test Trainz simulator: world tour: Hello, there is a game coming out soon. Trainz simulator: world tour. And the developers have a beta through the Xbox insider hub / home. I can find it anywhere. Do I have to request it from them...
  8. Halo MCC Flight Test Question About Multiplayer

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo MCC Flight Test Question About Multiplayer: When I install the halo MCC flight on my Xbox will it be a separate game to the MCC I already have installed? If not am I still able to play MCC as normal with my friends who aren't in the flight....
  9. Test question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Test question: Testing the new forums per the Insider directions. f5467eef-0533-41f2-9ddc-0051de149b85
  10. Internet speed test on Xbox one question?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet speed test on Xbox one question?: Level 2 Posted Wed, Nov 11 2015 6:47 PM When running a speedtest on the xboxone why do I get lower download speeds. But when I run a speedtest on my laptop on speedtest. Net I'm getting way...