Test drive unlimited backwards compatible

Discus and support Test drive unlimited backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is test drive unlimited X360 backwards compatible with the Xbox One S? If not can you make it compatible? I really want to play this game but i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carl Johnson_GS, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Test drive unlimited backwards compatible

Is test drive unlimited X360 backwards compatible with the Xbox One S? If not can you make it compatible? I really want to play this game but i can't since my Brother's Xbox 360 got a RROD and he doesn't bother to fix it, this is really important to me.

:)

Carl Johnson_GS, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Test Drive Unlimited for XBox One

Would love to see Test Drive Unlimited 1 and 2 for XBox One. Make them backward compatible and even enhance them for XBox One X 🙂👍 Thank you 👍
    Hello, this is a game I would like in backward compatibility as well. I've been waiting for her for a long time.

And I'll definitely please you if you do not know it yet. that Big Ben Studio is working on the new Test Drive Unlimited.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Well the BC program has now been stopped.

It would be up to Atari and Eden Games if they would allow it, besides the servers for test drive unlimited and tdu2 no longer exist either.

on pc a replacement server was created for free that is not connected to atari but currently only 3 players are online lol.

dead games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately, that game is not backwards compatible. You can view a list of all backwards compatible games here. The backwards compatibility program ended last year. So anything that has not been made compatible, won't be.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Test Drive Unlimited 2 backwords capability

In the case of Test Drive Unlimited, you also can't ask Microsoft, as they don't own the game.

The game was published by Atari, and you'll have to contact the original publisher to give Microsoft the permission to make a game backwards compatible.

Since the game has to be "translated" to work with the backwards compatibility emulator, Atari would have to re-negotiate the licensing with the car manufacturers again.

So I wouldn't hold by breath for TDU2 becoming backwards compatible. Ultimately, it's in Atari's hands, if the game can get the backwards compatibility treatment.
  6. GainedPlanet191 Win User

Test Drive Unlimited for XBox One

Would love to see Test Drive Unlimited 1 and 2 for XBox One. Make them backward compatible and even enhance them for XBox One X 🙂👍 Thank you 👍
    Indeed! Great games, yes please!
Thema:

1. Test drive unlimited backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Test drive unlimited

2. How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x: How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x . My xbox has been getting slower and slower starting up and now sometimes it will stop during startup and says took too long to start up and...
  3. Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?: I ask this because the new Test Drive Solar Crown is coming up and I would LOVE to be able to play TDU2 again just before the release of TDU:SC. I'm aware backwards compatibility isn't a top...
  4. Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online?: Please remaster the Game Test Drive Eve Of Destruction! And make it playable online… 6c21e01b-3aa4-44c7-8def-3ac8ce10a1de
  5. Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...: Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you... 57f83d91-51fb-4760-a864-442ebc42b5e1
  6. PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the...: PLEASE MAKE THE ORIGINAL XBOX GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you......
  7. Test Drive Unlimited DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test Drive Unlimited DLC: In The Internet I found news that in Xbox 360 version players should have some extra things like Lexus cars for example. In my game I have only Lexus dealer,but I can't go to this place, because...
  8. When will people be able to pre-order Test Drive Solar Crown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will people be able to pre-order Test Drive Solar Crown?: I've been curious about this and I just would like an answer. e912702d-4c6f-4306-96a9-f086f99287b2
  9. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test Drive Unlimited 2 Black Screen: Hello. This is my first time using a forum,so please keep that in mind. I am here because i'm having an issue with the digital games on demand version of tdu2 for the xbox 360. Here's the issue;...
  10. is Test Drive Unlimited backwards compatible on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is Test Drive Unlimited backwards compatible on xbox one: Can anybody tell me where to find a full list of backwards compatibility gamea from xbox 360 to xbox one. I am trying to see of test drive unlimited is backwards compatible or not...