Test Drive Unlimited 2 Game on demand version not working

Discus and support Test Drive Unlimited 2 Game on demand version not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the same issue .... I purchsed the game on demand and downloaded it on correctly configurated usband it simply does not work... (black screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LurkingDock8100, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Game on demand version not working

I have the same issue .... I purchsed the game on demand and downloaded it on correctly configurated usband it simply does not work... (black screen frozen) .. what to do?

I have just a 4gb xbox360

:)

LurkingDock8100, Dec 7, 2014
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there Agent! Go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^

Mister Cerb, Dec 7, 2014
  3. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Game on demand version not working

I got the game today, and having same issue. i cant even update it. i start it, it goes black, and crashes. every single time.

Agent McStaniel, Dec 7, 2014
  4. Mellerker Win User

DO NOT make the same mistake i did...so frustrated right now.

Thanks for the good advice everyone.Some of the game on demand are way too much in number of microsoft points and there's no demo for these games.Like Test drive unlimited 2 and Test drive unlimited 1.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

NOBODY will help you modifying your non MS hard drive to get it to work on the 360 sorry.
  6. FlavioVR-88325B7F-5E Win User

The post is six-week-old, but the issue its not solved, i still cant play the game i bought in my USB stickkk
  7. ngocphi Win User

you will only get console baned for using 3rd party hds or modifying a old xbox hd and puting it into a s model

i wouldn;t trust a used hd from ebay or amazon

buy new

the 4gb memory in the xbox isn';t a hd

it is flash memory therefore is considered a storage device but not a HD
  8. DF Disloyal Win User

same for me its starting to tick me off
Thema:

1. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Game on demand version not working - Similar Threads - Test Drive Unlimited

2. How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x: How to test the internal hard drive on an xbox one x . My xbox has been getting slower and slower starting up and now sometimes it will stop during startup and says took too long to start up and...
  3. Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?: I ask this because the new Test Drive Solar Crown is coming up and I would LOVE to be able to play TDU2 again just before the release of TDU:SC. I'm aware backwards compatibility isn't a top...
  4. Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you all remaster the game Test Drive Eve of Destruction? And make it playable online?: Please remaster the Game Test Drive Eve Of Destruction! And make it playable online… 6c21e01b-3aa4-44c7-8def-3ac8ce10a1de
  5. Test drive unlimited backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test drive unlimited backwards compatible: Is test drive unlimited X360 backwards compatible with the Xbox One S? If not can you make it compatible? I really want to play this game but i can't since my Brother's Xbox 360 got a RROD and he...
  6. Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you...: Please make "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open" backwards compatible... Thank you... 57f83d91-51fb-4760-a864-442ebc42b5e1
  7. PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE MAKE THE GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the...: PLEASE MAKE THE ORIGINAL XBOX GAME, "Test Drive Off Road Wide Open", backwards compatible... This is the best off-road race game I have ever played... Please bring it back... Thank you......
  8. Test Drive Unlimited DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test Drive Unlimited DLC: In The Internet I found news that in Xbox 360 version players should have some extra things like Lexus cars for example. In my game I have only Lexus dealer,but I can't go to this place, because...
  9. When will people be able to pre-order Test Drive Solar Crown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will people be able to pre-order Test Drive Solar Crown?: I've been curious about this and I just would like an answer. e912702d-4c6f-4306-96a9-f086f99287b2
  10. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test Drive Unlimited 2 Black Screen: Hello. This is my first time using a forum,so please keep that in mind. I am here because i'm having an issue with the digital games on demand version of tdu2 for the xbox 360. Here's the issue;...