Terrible xbox servers and regurgitated help answers from "support" team

Discus and support Terrible xbox servers and regurgitated help answers from "support" team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anytime I come onto Microsoft answers to find a resolution to a problem I have, typically with my xbox. The help posted is the same garbage just worded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CP_Rambo, Sep 28, 2020.

1. CP_Rambo
    CP_Rambo Guest

Anytime I come onto Microsoft answers to find a resolution to a problem I have, typically with my xbox. The help posted is the same garbage just worded differently. Can we get real fixes for the issues instead of ambassadors coming on feeding us [mod removed]?

:)

CP_Rambo, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. iJaga UK Win User

Can't Swap Microsoft Accounts - multiple errors

Does anyone have an answer for this? I have the same problem and of course xbox support couldn't help in any way. Support conclusion: "hmm that is very strange. I'll forward this problem to the topmost level of our support team. You'll have an answer from
    us in at most 48 hours." Haha. It was 25 days ago, still no contact. Also, wth can't a support team have access to any sort of server logs? That is very strange to me.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Sick of Getting Nowhere

That's because the only people you can deal with at that point is Xbox support

The enforcement team will only answer questions on reasons of a ban

Xbox support is the ones you contact for compromised accounts i

You have to contact support and ask for a unauthorized access case

They start the case and consult the enforcement team

They go by server data and server evidence there is nothing you can submittbthat will help
  5. Atma11717 Win User

Pes 2013 online problem

Till now with the same problem we ask our support xbox team to contact konami server team to solve or to answer what can we do.?
  6. Napathanes Win User

GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again later

Hope this gets fix. I have been in contact with both xbox support and MS support via twitter since Feb 2018 about this same issue and here is what I got.

Xbox support via twitter: I was given the regurgitated answer "The proper team is looking into the matter" back in April 2018 but my request for updates about this issue since then has been ignored!

MS support via twitter: I was given the regurgitated troubleshooting methods that do not work as this is not an issued with any of the PC's I am currently running. It is a issue with the server on Microsoft's side. I have multiple PC's each running different
    operating systems from Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and Win 10 and all of them get the same error message when trying to log into my GFWL account with the GFWL client. No matter how many times that I explained this to support, I am still treated like the
    issue is on my end!!

I can confirm that the last time I was able to download any of my games or even look at my cd-keys was Dec 2017.

Just wanted to put my two cents in. Fingers crossed that this is actually being looked into.
Thema:

1. Terrible xbox servers and regurgitated help answers from "support" team - Similar Threads - Terrible servers regurgitated

2. Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible: My Internet just cuts off randomly on my Xbox especially when I’m trying to play call of duty, and when that happens, I have to type in the Wi-Fi password like 10 times for it to finally connect...
  3. Download speeds are terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speeds are terrible: My download speeds are below 1mbps when wireless and even slower wired. I’ve reset my router which I know isn’t the problem. It’s a first gen Xbox one. My Xbox will run at over 200mbps when I look...
  4. New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network: Hi, I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting via the built-in tool in windows. When I...
  5. Why is the Xbox PC app so terrible?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Xbox PC app so terrible?: This is now the second game I have bought on Xbox that shows in the Xbox app on PC, even though it is not considered a play anywhere title (other was Limbo) and won't actually let you play on PC...
  6. HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: I’ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and it’s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.: I need help I’m having to type this on my main Microsoft Account but my little brothers Microsoft account has just been hacked and we can’t get back into his account as they have changed the...
  9. why is the skill based match making so terrible?!?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the skill based match making so terrible?!?!?!?!: I played 6-8 matches in which me and my friend have been absolutely destroyed in. how is it skill based match making if 6-8 games in a row we have been defeated 6-0, i am a pretty good player,...
  10. Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea

in XboX Insiders
    Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea: Microsoft plans to refresh the Series X in 2024 with a new design which eliminates the disk drive. Stating this as plainly as possible, removing the disk drive from the consoles is a slap in the...