Terrible Video and Sound Quality for MLB The Show

Discus and support Terrible Video and Sound Quality for MLB The Show in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My graphics during games in MLB stadiums are terrible. The entire game is low quality and it becomes very difficult to play. It also dramatically... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Konstantinos Massaras, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Terrible Video and Sound Quality for MLB The Show

My graphics during games in MLB stadiums are terrible. The entire game is low quality and it becomes very difficult to play. It also dramatically effects my audio where the commentary is so choppy it just becomes ineligible. It's strange because when I play in smaller stadiums the graphics are smooth and clear, but it's unplayable in the bigger stadiums. I know its a problem on my end because the quality I see on YouTube videos are 100x better. Do you know anyway I can improve this?

:)

Konstantinos Massaras, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Konstantinos, what device are you trying to play on, console or PC, have you tried any procedures, if so which ones?
  3. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

Recording gameplay with an iphone.

With the Iphone the sound quality would be terrible.
  4. Kronic Herba Win User

MW3 come join the DrOpClan Founder Status clan

Your YouTube videos are terrible. I have never seen a game recorded in such terrible quality before.
  5. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Terrible streaming video quality

Have you tried following
    this
    ?
  6. double0drifter Win User

Terrible streaming video quality

Also I forgot to mention I've already tried a hard reboot and uninstalling then reinstalling the apps which made no difference.
Thema:

1. Terrible Video and Sound Quality for MLB The Show - Similar Threads - Terrible Video Sound

2. New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible

in XboX Insiders
    New “Happening Now” Tab is Terrible: This new tab is atrociously bad. Not only does it now cover half of the screen, but it also removes the clock off of the screen as well. The “Happening Now” tab was something I barely even used...
  3. Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible: My Internet just cuts off randomly on my Xbox especially when I’m trying to play call of duty, and when that happens, I have to type in the Wi-Fi password like 10 times for it to finally connect...
  4. Download speeds are terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speeds are terrible: My download speeds are below 1mbps when wireless and even slower wired. I’ve reset my router which I know isn’t the problem. It’s a first gen Xbox one. My Xbox will run at over 200mbps when I look...
  5. New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network: Hi, I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting via the built-in tool in windows. When I...
  6. Why is the Xbox PC app so terrible?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Xbox PC app so terrible?: This is now the second game I have bought on Xbox that shows in the Xbox app on PC, even though it is not considered a play anywhere title (other was Limbo) and won't actually let you play on PC...
  7. HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: I’ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and it’s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when...
  8. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  9. Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.: I need help I’m having to type this on my main Microsoft Account but my little brothers Microsoft account has just been hacked and we can’t get back into his account as they have changed the...
  10. why is the skill based match making so terrible?!?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the skill based match making so terrible?!?!?!?!: I played 6-8 matches in which me and my friend have been absolutely destroyed in. how is it skill based match making if 6-8 games in a row we have been defeated 6-0, i am a pretty good player,...