Terrible audio quality with chat mixer

Discus and support Terrible audio quality with chat mixer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Has anyone had any issues with their chat mixer messing up their Xbox party audio quality? Unless my chat mix is set completely to party, the audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chance5PY90, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Chance5PY90
    Chance5PY90 Guest

Has anyone had any issues with their chat mixer messing up their Xbox party audio quality? Unless my chat mix is set completely to party, the audio sounds robotic and compressed. I’ve tried it on three different headsets; being the Arctis 7x+, Beats Studio 3, and an unknown Turtle Beach headset; and they’ve all had the same issue. I’ve checked audio output in settings and in Dolby Atmos where nothing has changed, restarted and unplugged my Xbox One X, and nothing has resolved my issue. Again the party audio sounds perfectly fine if it’s completely set to party, but if I click it over towards game audio once it distorts the sound. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix I’d greatly appreciate it.

:)

Chance5PY90, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Chance5PY90 Win User

Update: I’ve set my audio all the way to game now and I can still hear the party weirdly enough. I’m doing this with my 7x+ chat slider on the right ear cuff. Audio quality is still not fixed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

recording for youtube

loool, what? how can mixer have bad audio quality? i have no problem with my game audio on mixer vod.
  4. FluffyRenegade Win User

recording for youtube

mixer is super laggy and has bad audio quality
  5. Frathos Win User

Beeping sound on headset

Are you using the chat mixer to change the balance between party and game chat audio? That function makes a beep when you max out the mixer function to all game or all party chat audio.
  6. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
Thema:

1. Terrible audio quality with chat mixer - Similar Threads - Terrible audio quality

2. Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Wi-Fi on my Xbox so terrible: My Internet just cuts off randomly on my Xbox especially when I’m trying to play call of duty, and when that happens, I have to type in the Wi-Fi password like 10 times for it to finally connect...
  3. Download speeds are terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speeds are terrible: My download speeds are below 1mbps when wireless and even slower wired. I’ve reset my router which I know isn’t the problem. It’s a first gen Xbox one. My Xbox will run at over 200mbps when I look...
  4. New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network: Hi, I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting via the built-in tool in windows. When I...
  5. Why is the Xbox PC app so terrible?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Xbox PC app so terrible?: This is now the second game I have bought on Xbox that shows in the Xbox app on PC, even though it is not considered a play anywhere title (other was Limbo) and won't actually let you play on PC...
  6. HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: I’ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and it’s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when...
  7. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  8. Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/Xbox support is terrible, please help me Microsoft.: I need help I’m having to type this on my main Microsoft Account but my little brothers Microsoft account has just been hacked and we can’t get back into his account as they have changed the...
  9. why is the skill based match making so terrible?!?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the skill based match making so terrible?!?!?!?!: I played 6-8 matches in which me and my friend have been absolutely destroyed in. how is it skill based match making if 6-8 games in a row we have been defeated 6-0, i am a pretty good player,...
  10. Terrible Audio Quality Streaming from Xbox One to Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Audio Quality Streaming from Xbox One to Twitch: I'm getting to my wits end. I used to stream from my Xbox to Twitch all the time with minimal issues, but now, whenever I stream the audio sounds terrible. Constantly popping in and out, laggy,...