Terraria removed from game libraries? (Xbox 360 version)

Discus and support Terraria removed from game libraries? (Xbox 360 version) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had the Xbox 360 version of Terraria in my library. It was a free Games With Gold offer from April 2015. Now it no longer appears anywhere. (Other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pirhomaniak, May 22, 2020.

1. pirhomaniak
    pirhomaniak Guest

I had the Xbox 360 version of Terraria in my library. It was a free Games With Gold offer from April 2015. Now it no longer appears anywhere. (Other people have noticed on Reddit as well.) Anyone know what happened?

:)

pirhomaniak, May 22, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Have you checked your download history? Settings - account - download history. Scroll down to the game, and start the download. The reason it's not in the store any more is due to the fact the game is no longer supported on the Xbox 360.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why? terraria is too on xbox one. Its not make sens

In that case you might think of it like this:

You bought a movie on a VHS Tape (Terraria on the Xbox 360).

But you are unable to play the VHS Tape on your BluRay player (Xbox One).

Even though it's the same movie, the format is different.

Some publishers offered discounts or ways to get the upgraded Xbox One version of their games, especially during the launch of the Xbox One, but those offers were specific for the game and the publisher.

Unfortunately, Terraria is not such a game, and you would have to buy it again to be able to play it on the Xbox One.

A growing number of Xbox 360 titles is being made backwards compatible, allowing the Xbox One to play the Xbox 360 version of the game. So if the Xbox 360 version of Terraria becomes backwards compatible, you can play your Xbox 360 version for free on the
    Xbox One.

But the Xbox One version of Terraria is a separate purchase.

You might try to contact the publisher, if they have a special upgrade offer for you.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Unable to Reinstall Terraria

Hi there,

Can I confirm which version of the game you have on disc? Is it for Xbox 360? If so, according to the#BackCompat page, Terraria is not
    listed. Were you playing the Xbox One version? If you do not own the Xbox One version, then you will have

to purchase it
    or renew your Game Pass subscription.

Let us know. :)

L
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why? terraria is too on xbox one. Its not make sens

To play Terraria for xbox one you need to purchase the xbox one version of the game.
  6. Reborn Insanity Win User

Transfer 360 Games to xBox One

Unfortunately the 360 version of Minecraft is NOT backwards compatible. However Goat Simulator (360) is so you should be able to use the disc with the Xbox One. Or download it from your game library on the Xbox One if you bought it digitally.
Thema:

1. Terraria removed from game libraries? (Xbox 360 version) - Similar Threads - Terraria removed game

2. why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft: im lookin at terraia for pc on microsoft store and it aint working then i looked on xbox home page and it said only for xbox i have a xbox gamepass and i wanted to use that to get terraria on my...
  3. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  4. Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?: It is only thing that keeps me from buying the game thanks! submitted by /u/filippalas [link] [comments]
  5. Terraria error

in XBoX on Windows
    Terraria error: This game worked great for me but then I started getting this error with the following message: System.InvalidOperationException: This resource could not be created. En...
  6. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  7. Terraria disc works in Xbox one but not on Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria disc works in Xbox one but not on Xbox one x: Recently got an Xbox one X as an upgrade for our Xbox one. Now am transfering all the games that the kids play bia discs and Terraria works just fine in the old Xbox one but the disc is unreadable...
  8. Terraria Multiplayer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria Multiplayer problems: I installed Terraria using cash and not the game pass. For some reason, when clicking on the multiplayer game mode, it asks me which game pass I am on ( I’m not on any ). After that, no matter...
  9. How do i join my friends terraria world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i join my friends terraria world: Hi, i’m having trouble connecting to my friends terraria world even tho both of our NAT types are open, i’ve clear my persistent storage, cleared my mac address etc. I’m starting to believe it’s...
  10. Why is Terraria syncing on series S but still not showing any of my old xbox one data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Terraria syncing on series S but still not showing any of my old xbox one data?: Recently got a series S and this is the first time I'm playing Terraria on it. When I launched it, the screen shows that it synced something but I don't see any of my old characters or worlds...