Terraria Multiplayer problems

Discus and support Terraria Multiplayer problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Terraria using cash and not the game pass. For some reason, when clicking on the multiplayer game mode, it asks me which game pass I am on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tymofii Vitko, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Terraria Multiplayer problems

I installed Terraria using cash and not the game pass. For some reason, when clicking on the multiplayer game mode, it asks me which game pass I am on ( I’m not on any ). After that, no matter what I try, I kicks me out saying “ An error occurred when checking your permissions “.

:)

Tymofii Vitko, Jun 2, 2023
  2. CosmicCraze Win User

This issue might occur if the Xbox Live account you are using to play Terraria does not have the necessary permissions to access multiplayer game modes. Here are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Make sure that your Xbox Live account has an active Gold subscription. If you don't have an active subscription, you won't be able to play online multiplayer games.
    2. Check if there are any network issues on your end. Try resetting your router or modem and see if that helps.
    3. Make sure that Terraria is up to date with the latest patches and updates. You can check for updates by going to My Games & Apps > Updates.
    4. If none of the above solutions work, try contacting Xbox Support. They might be able to help you further troubleshoot the issue.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Terraria multiplayer

Hi RinaMoniter! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you have Game pass for console you need to get Xbox live Gold or Xbox game pass ultimate to play online
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Terraria Multiplayer

Hello LucaSorge1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with using multiplayer functions in Terraria. To troubleshoot this, please try performing a

power-cycle
    on your Xbox One.

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. Skelydog Win User

Multiplayer in terraria

6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Multiplayer in terraria

Thema:

1. Terraria Multiplayer problems - Similar Threads - Terraria Multiplayer problems

2. why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft: im lookin at terraia for pc on microsoft store and it aint working then i looked on xbox home page and it said only for xbox i have a xbox gamepass and i wanted to use that to get terraria on my...
  3. Why can't i join or host a terraria server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join or host a terraria server?: Hi I bought terraria one month ago to play it with my friends. However i needed game pass ultimate, so i bought it to play multiplayer. When i want to play multiplayer i can't join a server, when...
  4. Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me if Xbox Terraria splitscreen is 60fps?: It is only thing that keeps me from buying the game thanks! submitted by /u/filippalas [link] [comments]
  5. Terraria error

in XBoX on Windows
    Terraria error: This game worked great for me but then I started getting this error with the following message: System.InvalidOperationException: This resource could not be created. En...
  6. Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria: can’t join friends or create multiplayer game: I can’t join friends or use multiplayer at all when it’s downloaded but I can join and do everything on cloud play. I cleared bay types made sure internet is fine so I’m sure it’s not that....
  7. Terraria disc works in Xbox one but not on Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria disc works in Xbox one but not on Xbox one x: Recently got an Xbox one X as an upgrade for our Xbox one. Now am transfering all the games that the kids play bia discs and Terraria works just fine in the old Xbox one but the disc is unreadable...
  8. How do i join my friends terraria world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i join my friends terraria world: Hi, i’m having trouble connecting to my friends terraria world even tho both of our NAT types are open, i’ve clear my persistent storage, cleared my mac address etc. I’m starting to believe it’s...
  9. Why is Terraria syncing on series S but still not showing any of my old xbox one data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Terraria syncing on series S but still not showing any of my old xbox one data?: Recently got a series S and this is the first time I'm playing Terraria on it. When I launched it, the screen shows that it synced something but I don't see any of my old characters or worlds...
  10. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...: My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game...