terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up ...

Discus and support terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got this xbox as a gift from a fellow US Marine In Iraq.. He gave it to me as a gift.. so It would be greatly appreciated if u could some how change... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Flyboy Jun, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Flyboy Jun
    Flyboy Jun Guest

terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up ...

I got this xbox as a gift from a fellow US Marine In Iraq.. He gave it to me as a gift.. so It would be greatly appreciated if u could some how change the terms and conditions and replace the subscription payment information updated to my information....

:)

Flyboy Jun, Sep 8, 2015
  2. Console can't play

I recently turned on my console and it came to the terms and conditions page and said "sorry, this console cannot play until your subscription payments are up to date"

I am more than willing to pay the subscription but can you please tell me how to!

ChewableHeart2, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Xbox 360 is unusable.

My Xbox 360 says: "Sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date."

I bought this Xbox 360 brand new on ebay and never signed up for any subscription.

Is there anything I can do? My Xbox 360 is unusable.

Potato Joe-8182D560-1C1C-4F60-85D4-2049EA17933F, Sep 8, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It sounds as though the person purchased the console under a plan that required a monthly payment for a set amount of time but didn't pay the fee. That would be why the console is locked out.

You can try contacting phone support (US number is 1-800-469-9269) to discuss this with them but I don't think they'll be able to help other than letting you know that the amount owing must be paid.

onyxishere, Sep 8, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date.

It sounds as though the person purchased the console under a plan that required a monthly payment for a set amount of time but didn't pay the fee. That would be why the console is locked out.

You can try contacting phone support (US number is 1-800-469-9269) to discuss this with them but I don't think they'll be able to help other than letting you know that the amount owing must be paid.
  6. RoguePredator88 Win User

Sorry, Console cannot play until your subscription is up to date

Unfortunately i dont think that heres a way update your console with out going back on xbox live. You will need to contact xbox live support agent to update your billing payments.
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us. Your only other choice would be to create another xbox live account and start from scratch.

Hope ths helps, good luck
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Sorry, Console cannot play until your subscription is up to date

Hi, I guess you had the entertainment for all plan and haven't kept up with the payments due to the card theft etc, you'll get thrown into some squalid prison and made to play PS3 24/7.

-

Seriously though xbox support should be able to fix that. Use the link provided by the Ambassador RoguePredator88 and you should soon get it fixed up.
  8. SaintAvalon Win User

Sorry this console can't play untill your subscription payments are up to date

Yes this is a Gamestop issue, you should always save receipts in case something goes wrong, this will help with returns like this sort of issue. This board won't be able to assist in helping in any way on this matter. If you have an Xbox Live issue feel
    free to start a new thread.
  9. maxen Win User

Sorry, this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date.

Thema:

1. terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up ... - Similar Threads - terms conditions sorry

2. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  3. Does this breach xbox terms of services ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does this breach xbox terms of services ?: Created a ticket to look for players for my fleet on World of Warships Legends, Xbox, that reads : "The Coalition is recruiting. Experienced players, a good state of mind, eager to improve. 35/40...
  4. I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...: [img] I have been receiving this error since Thursday 23rd. I have tried to contact Microsoft on numerous occasions, but i have not been able to get any help with this. The money has already been...
  5. Is it against terms of use if I make an account with a different region than mine?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it against terms of use if I make an account with a different region than mine?: I want to buy Minecraft, but due to multiple reasons I can't use a credit card so my only option is gift cards. Unfortunately all gift cards available to me are US region locked. So is it okay if...
  6. Is this a bannable offense or against terms of service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this a bannable offense or against terms of service?: [img] [img] Hey I added a work around checkmark just so that I can have it there and my friend texted me saying that it could be taken as Microsoft support or even worse because only Microsoft...
  7. Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...

in XboX Insiders
    Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...: Me on Xbox - make a clip. Me: I want to watch and share that clip! Xbox: here's a link that you will never see the end of because it will be buffering until the end of time! Me: is it better if...
  8. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  9. Can I ask which terms of service did MC addons manager break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask which terms of service did MC addons manager break?: I just need to know what happened 08a8a606-1b86-438a-bf04-58367937200d
  10. What is Section 15 of the Microsoft Terms of Sale and why is my refund being denied because...

in XBoX on Windows
    What is Section 15 of the Microsoft Terms of Sale and why is my refund being denied because...: Was trying to get a refund on purchased in-game content but was denied continuously after multiple attempts at disputing at was met with the same robo-message about Section 15....