: Teredo issues Xbox one Virgin media

Discus and support : Teredo issues Xbox one Virgin media in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Teredo issues Xbox one Virgin media Hey all. I have an issue on Xbox where my Xbox will occasionally disconnect. Sometimes its every 20 minutes... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Daqueda1768., Jan 28, 2021.

1. Daqueda1768.
    Daqueda1768. Guest

Hey all. I have an issue on Xbox where my Xbox will occasionally disconnect. Sometimes its every 20 minutes sometimes it every few days. When i check it says my NAT type is unavailable and i couldn't find a teredo ip address. I was told a solution to this is enabling upnp (it was enabled by default) so i turned it off and on again no luck. I was then told to enable ipv6 and teredo tunneling. However Virgin media doesn't use ipv6 and i dont see any options for teredo tunneling. I have created a static ip. I can't do port forwarding due to my brother also using an Xbox on the same network. Im out of ideas. Also should mention i am wired. I am also on superhub 3 but the post options only allow me to put 2

:)

Daqueda1768., Jan 28, 2021
  2. nathanp180 Win User

multiplayer quick fix(works for me not guaranteed though) MICROSOFT FIX YOUR CONSOLE

stridefall i noticed you also have virgin media, from other forums im reading this issue seems to be a virgin media problem most or if not everyone who has said who their isp is seems to be with virgin media
  3. TheJackah Win User

Are you on Virgin Media? Having issues staying connected? Read here!

The issue has been escalated to Technical Resources who are investigating connectivity issues in the IPv4 Protocols of the Xbox One between Virgin Media' Superhub 2 and Xbox One.
  4. Coops993 Win User

cant play black ops multiplayer

I'm playing Xbox over Virgin Media too with no issues
  5. bradello Win User

"Can't get a Teredo IP address" error despite multiplayer working fine until now

I'm also having the same issue with NAT type being strict and getting the Teredo error. Whenever I attempt to join a party chat, it disconnects a few seconds later which I'm assuming is to do with this error.

My ISP is Virgin Media and the router I use is the "Super Hub"
  6. Redfox2007 Win User

Virgin Media Connection Problems

i had same probs here and virgin media and microsoft have no idea what the problem is!!! I did however solve the issue by changing my isp from virgin media to sky not 1 problem as of yet been on sky now for 5 months so i guess the issue lies with virgin
    media or the super hub 1 and 2
Thema:

1. : Teredo issues Xbox one Virgin media - Similar Threads - Teredo issues Virgin

2. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  3. Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo connection IPv4 or IPv6 disconnected + No Xbox Networking tab on the "gaming"...: Windows 10 Home edition so I don't have access on the registry (I also understand nothing about that so it wouldn't do any good to me anyway), which for some people seem to have fixed similar...
  4. My Teredo for Xbox x isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Teredo for Xbox x isn't working: I want my Teredo stuff working for games like fh4, I've looked everywhere for a fix but can never find one that would work with my router/hardware 038276a2-311b-423d-9460-57132a1d5b1f
  5. Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high,: Xbox Can’t find teredo id when my networks firewall is set to high, eb00db5f-8748-44ce-983f-5f2e02a15564
  6. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  7. I can't change Teredo or IPv6 settings on my Alcatel CAT7 linkhub wi-fi router

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change Teredo or IPv6 settings on my Alcatel CAT7 linkhub wi-fi router: Hi, I'm trying to play on Destiny : The Collection and I can't sign into the servers, I can play on every other game I have no problem, but I'd like to know if it's possible to access Teredo and...
  8. How to fix teredo up address

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix teredo up address: Hi I have virgin media with the hub 3.0 I believe and just need help with the teredo setting a3bf281c-27b4-4880-b36e-3f250fe24b74
  9. How do I fix unavailable Nat type / teredo issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix unavailable Nat type / teredo issues.: Hi, I have an Xbox series x and recently have been encountering multiplayer/network issues. My Xbox continually shows that Nat type is unavailable as well as issues with teredo connection. I have...
  10. Teredo ip issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo ip issue: Teredo ip address started suddenly appearing 2 days ago and I can’t find anything online to help me with this issue. Is it my isp modem or my console? 9d2b7a07-5c16-4427-a1ca-a9da13776362

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allow teredo virgin gaming restriction