Tenure on my Account

Discus and support Tenure on my Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Account " STONED MUMMY" has a 9 year tenure on Xbox. When i go on Xbox 360 I can see my 9 year tenure fine, but when I am on my Xbox One it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lie-38838905-4BCC-43C2-9D43-F95E790A23E0, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Tenure on my Account

So my Account "
    STONED MUMMY
    " has a 9 year tenure on Xbox.

When i go on Xbox 360 I can see my 9 year tenure fine, but when I am on my Xbox One it does not show.

I want to know why or If you guys can fix it to show on my Xbox One.

I am trying to upload an Image but it is not letting me, so I will just post the imgur link.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

:)

Lie-38838905-4BCC-43C2-9D43-F95E790A23E0, Jun 5, 2015
  2. My Tenure is missing on Xbox One after Dashboard Preview Update

My tenure for my xbox account is missing from my Xbox One account, I am able to see my friend's tenures, and they cannot see mine. It is visible on 360, not xbox one. My tenure was visible on xbox one until the preview dashboard update. My Gold !membership
    has been constant lately, so my account going silver is not the issue. HELP

VxBelowZeroxV, Jun 5, 2015
  3. Xbox ONE Tenure missing/ disappeared.

I can see all my friends TENURE icons & I use to be able to see my own TENURE on MY PROFILE on Xbox One.

On 360, the tenure is displayed correctly on my profile. But the TENURE icon is missing on my Xbox One profile.

My friend has confirmed that the TENURE icon is missing on my Xbox One profile page.

I've deleted and re-added my account on Xbox One and checked my Privacy settings.

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!!!!

GamerManiac-94CFB9B1-ECFA-417D-9FA3-565981AB74D9, Jun 5, 2015
  4. Oltion Zoto
    Oltion Zoto Guest

Tenure on my Account

Hello

Here's a couple questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

When's the last time you were able to see your Tenure on your Xbox One console? (If you don't know for sure, just give your best guess).

Has your membership changed at all lately, even for a couple of hours? For example: Let us know if your Gold Membership expired and an hour later you upgraded from Silver back to Gold again.

What tenure are you seeing on your Xbox 360 console?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear from you!

Oltion Zoto, Jun 7, 2015
  5. im having the same issue and ive had no breaks in between memborships and states 4 years on my xbox 360 but when I check my xbox one its gone or has been glitched or something and doesn't show up and it had only happened a month ago since the update before
    recently I think this is something to do with software or just temporary I hope, but also before I get asked is yes they are both using the same profile on each console?

x Wazzaaaaaa x, Jun 7, 2015
  6. M3tal Ac3 I added gold maybe 2-3 Days ago, and It still has not popped up and I don't remember the last time it showed cause I just got one for myself.

I am seeing a 9 year on my Xbox 360 Console and NO tenure on my Xbox One Console.

Lie-38838905-4BCC-43C2-9D43-F95E790A23E0, Jun 7, 2015
  7. Oltion Zoto
    Oltion Zoto Guest
    Thank you for getting back to me with that information! Let me start off by saying please don't worry. Your tenure isn't stored only on your Xbox One console, it's tied to your account. The fact that you can see your tenure on your Xbox 360 console is proof
    that you haven't lost your tenure. It's simply not showing on your Xbox One console, as I know they are looking into this.

Rest assured that you haven't lost your tenure, it's simply not displaying on your Xbox One console for now.

Oltion Zoto, Jun 8, 2015
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Tenure on my Account

Hey STONED MUMMY!

To piggy back off of M3tal Ac3, tenure can sometimes not show for a full billing cycle if there has been any lapse in an Xbox Live Gold membership. Since you mentioned that you added Xbox Live Gold a few days ago, I suggest allowing a full billing cycle
    to pass and then check your tenure on your Xbox One console.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Jun 9, 2015
  9. Mister Beep - Mine has been like this for 6 months and still shows on my Xbox 360 but not my Xbox one but I'm glad I'm not the only one as I know it has something to do with these updates from Microsoft but they aren't to sure what it has done or when it
    may get fixed and its not fair to many people who have always kept there account up to date with gold memberships every annually and the support we are being given is horrendous and needs to be fixed otherwise people are going to ask for there money back until
    this is fixed because I'm a big fan of this tenure thing and love seeing how long I can keep being an annually gold member for. Plus we keep getting asked have we had any long periods of breaks in renewing our gold and the answer is no I would of been on 9
    years myself if Microsoft hadn't of let my account be taken from me by some inconsiderate kid then I would be more happy but mine states 4 years up to now on my Xbox 360 and before I get asked again I've had no breaks and it has been 6 months since it vanished
    of my Xbox one profile, and still shows on my Xbox 360 profile! FIX THIS ISSUE MICROSOFT!!!!!

x Wazzaaaaaa x, Jun 21, 2015
  10. x Wazzaaaaaa x, Jun 21, 2015
  11. Hey there, x Wazzaaaaaa x! I appreciate the screenshots, those help us out. We are able to confirm your tenure is 4 years. For some reason, it's likely that the system just hasn't updated the console. This happens when your account Gold lapses, and generally
    does update after a full billing cycle. In your case, it should appear once your tenure rolls over to 5 years. If it doesn't happen then, please let us know and we can look into it further. Tenure on my Account :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 22, 2015
  12. okay great I hope so, but in the mean time il just have to wait 6-7 months but thanks anyways. Tenure on my Account :)

x Wazzaaaaaa x, Oct 31, 2018
  13. roshan gh Win User

Tenure Problem

yes I understand but my account had 3 years tenure and after renew to 12 month gold my tenure removed. pls look into my account and solve the problem
  14. roshan gh Win User

Tenure Problem

some days ago my tenure reached 1. and you say tenure is for time my account being gold. but my gold time didnt pass 1year. how is this going?

i think the tenure system have some bugs.

first my tenure was 3 then reaches zero then 1.???????
  15. ZAJAXZ Win User

Tenure not updating.

Tenure has been wonky as heck as of late. Mine disappeared completely a month ago and still has not refreshed. Twitter support told me tenure counter is updated once a month (it is probably even longer than this considering my tenure still hasn't reappeared
    a month later). My guess is that when the counter updates itself, it will appear at 10. Hopefully my tenure will return at that time. I've had 2 accounts and tenure disappeared on both. I've noticed a few friends whose tenures have also disappeared. I wish
    the tenure system was better.
  16. bruh j Win User

10 year anniversary avatar hat

My account has a 10 year tenure
  17. lioza Win User

Tenure players discount?

they might reward in the future but as of right now they do not have any rewards for a tenure my 2nd account i don't play on has a 9 year tenure on it and my main account has a 2 year on it and neither accounts have gotten any kind of reward
Thema:

Tenure on my Account

1. Tenure on my Account - Similar Threads - Tenure Account

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e