Tenure not updating

Discus and support Tenure not updating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my tenure was supposed to turn into a 7 on December 28th but now it is January 3rd and its still a 6 could someone fix it? Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dup4dd6de04-a1a4-401b-90d8-306863725886, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Tenure not updating

Hello my tenure was supposed to turn into a 7 on December 28th but now it is January 3rd and its still a 6 could someone fix it? Thanks in advance.

:)

dup4dd6de04-a1a4-401b-90d8-306863725886, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Polanker
    Polanker Guest
    Tenure not updating.

Thanks for the comments. Looks like when tenure calculation was "readjusted" it messed it up for lots of people.

Polanker, Jan 3, 2014
  3. ZAJAXZ
    ZAJAXZ Guest
    Tenure not updating.

Still not updated? Still completely gone for me -_-.

ZAJAXZ, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Dec3D
    Dec3D Guest

Tenure not updating

Contact support and they will create a case to get it put to put it to 7 no one on the forum has got not the tools to put it to 7

Dec3D, Jan 3, 2014
  5. This is a problem that has been happening for a while. Just wait patiently until it is fixed and you will get to 7!

~XA Kevin

ArmyRanger149, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Dec3D
    Dec3D Guest
    When i go to 4 on my real profile i hope this doesn't happen to me as i had much tenure issues

Dec3D, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Alright then I guess i'll wait another month or two update.

dup4dd6de04-a1a4-401b-90d8-306863725886, Oct 31, 2018
  8. ZAJAXZ Win User

Tenure not updating.

Tenure has been wonky as heck as of late. Mine disappeared completely a month ago and still has not refreshed. Twitter support told me tenure counter is updated once a month (it is probably even longer than this considering my tenure still hasn't reappeared
    a month later). My guess is that when the counter updates itself, it will appear at 10. Hopefully my tenure will return at that time. I've had 2 accounts and tenure disappeared on both. I've noticed a few friends whose tenures have also disappeared. I wish
    the tenure system was better.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Xbox gold member for years

Your Tenure is updated on the date of creation of your gamertag. For example, if you created your gamertag in July the tenure will not update until that date regardless of how many times you've renewed it.
  10. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My Tenure has been Reset

Hey there bud!

There has recently been a new update in regards to tenure, tenure is now based on the time accumulated on Xbox LIVE Gold. Here is a quote from an official thread regarding this update (of which I will link you to, in this post)

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.
    "

However, there is a issue with tenure that is currently being solved, whereby some user's tenure will be put down. A lot of user's tenure has been fixed so where the problem stands at this moment, I am unaware of. You can view the updates on this

Tenure Issue
    thread posted by MIss Kleo. Official support, such as Miss Kleo, may come and post in your thread telling you whether your tenure is correct or not.

Hope this helps!
  11. Smwutches Win User

Badges

They just updated the look of the tenure badge.
  12. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Tenure Reduced by 2! AGIAN!

Hey there bud!

There has been a recent update regarding tenure, here is a quote explaining this new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you view Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Tenure not updating

1. Tenure not updating - Similar Threads - Tenure updating

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e