Tenure level not displaying correct number

Discus and support Tenure level not displaying correct number in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my profile for about 10 years now and I know tenure level is measured by gold active but it shouldnt be that much lower considering theres... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXDjosh13Xx, Apr 30, 2021.

1. xXDjosh13Xx
    xXDjosh13Xx Guest

I have had my profile for about 10 years now and I know tenure level is measured by gold active but it shouldnt be that much lower considering theres probably been a few months I havent had gold on it. My number is stuck at five and wont move. Who do I contact about this?

:)

xXDjosh13Xx, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Why Has My Forum "Level" got put back to 1?

Your Community User Level is not based off of the time you've been on the forums. It is not tenure. It is based off of the number of posts that you've made. I assure you that your level 1 is correct.
  3. Judge Win User

My Xbox tenure changed again?!?!

Have you ever gone to silver during that time? Previously, tenure was incorrectly factoring in silver time for many users, and since tenure means a lot to people, they made changes to make it accurately display your gold time. Chances are, that the number
    that is showing is correct now.
  4. maxen Win User

My xbox tenure was reset?

The forums would not be able to reset your Tenure, if it's even possible it would need to be Support.

However, when you say a green circle with Tenure, is that on Xbox One? What happens if you look on Xbox 360? Does your Tenure display correctly there or not? I did see a few months ago people saying they were having issues on One seeing the correct number
    but not on 360.

If it does display correctly on 360, try logging out of and back into your account on the One.
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

Xbox Live Year Number Is Wrong

Actually Lost your wrong This person could recieve help from Miss Ermine and her team in the support section. They are simply in the wrkng section.

But i guarantee the tenure on the OPs profile is correct.

The tenure is no longer the number of years you have been on xbox live. The tenure number now corresponds to the number of accumulative years the profile has been Gold.

My account active and gold since 2008 and it displays a 6.

OPs profile avtive since 2008 gold for only 2 of those years.
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

Number next to my Gamertag isn't correct ..(any help)

[quote user="skadk666"]

My source is the Xbox Moderaters. Its not a disply of the continual number of years you have been on live, but a display of the number of years you have had gold altogether. So you can take breaks between gold subs and it wont affect your gold tenure.

[/quote]

Hes correct about this Vib. Its not a display of the continual number of years you have been on live, but a display of the number of years you have had gold altogether.
Thema:

1. Tenure level not displaying correct number - Similar Threads - Tenure level displaying

2. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Leveling up methods in the xbox insider program: How do i gain more xp for leveling up because i qualify for beta just on the amount of time im in the program and im currently level 3 submitted by /u/CreditMajor4764 [link] [comments]
  4. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]
  5. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e