Tenure issue

Discus and support Tenure issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im not able to earn tenure on the Xbox Ambassador program. I clicked apply numerous times on the specialization, that I qualify for, but im still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unkn0wn1, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Unkn0wn1
    Unkn0wn1 Guest

Tenure issue

Hi, Im not able to earn tenure on the Xbox Ambassador program. I clicked apply numerous times on the specialization, that I qualify for, but im still getting no luck.

:)

Unkn0wn1, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Kimberlu82
    Kimberlu82 Guest
    Can anyone help me? I was referred here by Xbox Live Support.

If you read the sticky about the tenure issue you'd have seen that there was an issue with people showing an incorrect tenure, including a tenure of more time then they really acquired.

Kimberlu82, Jan 5, 2014
  3. cab0218
    cab0218 Guest
    Tenure Issue

They say that they are looking into it but I doubt they will fix it. I have the same problem and they said that whatever the Tenure is now is how it was supposed to be which is not true. They said that I went Silver at some point but I have always had Gold.They
    say they can check that stuff. You were lucky to get a helmet, Im a 10 year member and I did not get one. I know after all of this I will not buy another Microsoft product again after how I have been treated as a customer.

cab0218, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Tenure issue

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

You are in the Xbox Live Ambassador Programs. I know this because you have the Xbox Live Ambassador Emblem. However it does say within the requirements that you do need to be an active gold member. Your gamertag shows you are a silver member, other wise
    known as a free member.

However it shows that you are an Ambassador so I can not argue with that. Please try to head over to the Private Ambassador Forums located with this link bellow. Once there, please make a post like this one detailing everything you have done, and what problem
    you are having with the new community level. From there the Ambassadors support team will be able to look into your account further. The link is bellow

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

Hope this helps with your question

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  5. Kimberlu82 Win User

Can anyone help me? I was referred here by Xbox Live Support.

If you read the sticky about the tenure issue you'd have seen that there was an issue with people showing an incorrect tenure, including a tenure of more time then they really acquired.
  6. Klokkwork Win User

Tenure decreased to 5 years my membership is up today and still nothing

I think these tenure issues could be self resolving if users were able to see their tenure in X years, Y months, so they could have an idea how close they were to their official tenure incrementing.
  7. x iTzBarnett Xx Win User

Tenure Reset Again...

I'm fully aware of the Tenure issues, Microsoft just fixed my Tenure in January or so... It just got reset again.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Tenure not updating

Hey there Frost Fleury!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, glad to hear that you were able to eventually redeem you Xbox Live membership. As far as the tenure issue, what did your tenure display prior to your membership renewal?

Just to clarify, Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox Live Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox Live Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox Live Gold
    time has finished. You can find more information on tenure by checking out our Tenure Sticky.

Please let us know if further assistance is needed and we will be here to help.
  9. eG x Thee Elf Win User

My tenure on XCL won't update.

I'm beginning to get a little confused. Are we talking Xbox Live Tenure or XCL Tenure? If we are talking about XCL Tenure then the issue should be completely irrelevant of the console and solely web-based. Just wanted to check.
Thema:

Tenure issue

1. Tenure issue - Similar Threads - Tenure issue

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  4. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e