Tenure is missing

Discus and support Tenure is missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've been a member of Xbox Live since the beginning. I also purchased Xbox Live Gold since it was first available. So I had 14+ years of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lensherr, May 21, 2018.

1. Lensherr
    Lensherr Guest

Tenure is missing

Hello,

I've been a member of Xbox Live since the beginning. I also purchased Xbox Live Gold since it was first available. So I had 14+ years of tenure.

I recently had my first break in Gold. It expired in early May. I added a year subscription code a few days ago. My tenure is now completely gone. I don't see any badge in my profile on the Xbox One or online.

I chatted with support and called support. Nobody seemed to know how to get the tenure restored. It seems as if there are better answers here in the forum. From what I've read, the tenure is cumulative years of membership, even if there is a lapse in Gold.

Could somebody please help? I've been a longtime member and it'd be nice to have that tenure back.

Thank you.

:)

Lensherr, May 21, 2018
  2. LIIL FIFTY
    LIIL FIFTY Guest
    HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

My Tenure is also missing! I just moved over to Xbox One and had a 7 on my tenure..

LIIL FIFTY, May 21, 2018
  3. TobiasGoggia
    TobiasGoggia Guest
    Tenure missing

my tenure is missing years from my profile

TobiasGoggia, May 21, 2018
  4. Tenure is missing

Hi there,

Yes, tenure is a cumulative. There is a bug that is causing users to lose tenure (myself included) and then it randomly appears back on the account.

If Support was able to see the years of tenure on your account, you have nothing to worry about. You've been hit by the bug that has been going around.

Mistress Sara, May 22, 2018
  5. LIIL FIFTY Win User

My Tenure is also missing! I just moved over to Xbox One and had a 7 on my tenure..
  6. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

Mine just reappeared after 2 months my 8 years tenure is now showing :) the people that are missing your tenures it will return soon :)
  7. Gamefreak360 Win User

Xbox live tenure went from 5 to 0

Still incorrect tenure. I've tried everything in the link and still missing my 5 year tenure. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Xbox Live Tenure Issue?

I wouldnt say missed you delayed your tenure
  9. Miss Kleo Win User

Another Xbox Live Years Problem...

Hey PaRTwO! I haven't heard of missed payment being correlated to missing out on tenure! Looking at your account it seems there were a few lapses in Gold time which seem to make Mister Darcy's suggestion here accurate. Stay gold and you'll keep earning that
    tenure!
Thema:

Tenure is missing

1. Tenure is missing - Similar Threads - Tenure missing

2. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  3. elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 core A B X Y buttons missing clicks: Hello, I received my new Elite 2 Core a few days ago. Right out of the box, I noticed that the A button misses a click and does not register it. It happens with the X, Y, and B buttons as well,...
  4. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  5. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e