Tenure Badge not showing on profile

Discus and support Tenure Badge not showing on profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently rejoined Xbox game pass ultimate after game sharing with a friend who had all of these benefits. Was doing this for roughly 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Favom, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Favom
    Favom Guest

Hi there, I recently rejoined Xbox game pass ultimate after game sharing with a friend who had all of these benefits. Was doing this for roughly 2 years.

I was previously a gold member for many years, at least 10 I think, I had a badge on my profile which showed this.

When I rejoined I was expecting my 10 year tenure badge to reappear on my profile after a few days but after a week it has still not popped up.

Does anyone one know how to resolve this and will it ever reappear. I read online that the tenure badge does not reset but beginning to have doubts. Thanks

:)

Favom, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Favom Win User

Thanks

I hadn’t thought of that, I will keep an eye on it and reply when/if it comes back.

Cheers
  3. Favom Win User

It has been over a month now and still not come back. Starting to feel like this will never come back now.
  4. Smwutches Win User

There's no exact timeline on if/when it'll show back up, but it can take a full billing cycle which is 1 month.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Ambassador rank gone

Hey there Rob,

We're still tracking XP/Tenure even though it may not be showing properly on your profile.

Once you get your badge you will be able to access the ambassador forums.

We're rolling out a fix for the XP later next week and badges should be updated sometime next week as well.
Thema:

1. Tenure Badge not showing on profile - Similar Threads - Tenure Badge showing

2. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  3. Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Badge: Good morning, I wanted to propose an idea related to badges on the player profile. Since many players today are goal hunters, it would be nice to reward players with a special badge for each game...
  4. how do i get these badges to appear on my profile? \

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get these badges to appear on my profile? \: I have had an xbox for a bit and previously had gold. Why dont any badges at all appear on my profile along with others? [img] 212c043e-f40c-4526-80e4-8a6efbef0614
  5. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e