Tenure Badge Not Showing For A Week Now

Discus and support Tenure Badge Not Showing For A Week Now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It has been a week and my tenure badge is not showing on my xbox profile. I have been paying for ultimate for 4 years and did not cancel the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NostalgicTrolling, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Tenure Badge Not Showing For A Week Now

It has been a week and my tenure badge is not showing on my xbox profile. I have been paying for ultimate for 4 years and did not cancel the subscription.

submitted by /u/NostalgicTrolling
    [link] [comments]

/u/NostalgicTrolling, Nov 15, 2022
  2. MisterFizzle Win User

Ambassador rank gone

Hey there Rob,

We're still tracking XP/Tenure even though it may not be showing properly on your profile.

Once you get your badge you will be able to access the ambassador forums.

We're rolling out a fix for the XP later next week and badges should be updated sometime next week as well.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

XCL - Ambassador and Tenure problems

Hey there Gannon,

We are aware of the tenure issues and are working on a fix that should be in place by next week.

It usually takes up to 48 hours for badges and icons to get added but with the new site and all the new ambassadors, that is taking a little longer than usual. If you are still not seeing your badges by next week, please post in the Ambassador forums or PM
    Miss Ermine.

Don't worry, even if you aren't showing the badges, your xp and tenure are being calculated and will be credited to you.

In regards to your gamerpic, I'm showing you as having a Borderlands one featuring Lilith. Are you seeing something else?

4. Daft Badger Win User

Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
    This happens to me every year for about a week then it comes back, but usually with an added year. This year however, it disappeared for a week and came back but it still says 12 when it should now be 13. Hopefully it updates properly.
  6. IRB Win User

My years on Xbox isn't showing

Just to add that you are not alone. My badge disappeared a few weeks ago and has not come back. I think it has broken somewhere in the back-end and stopped counting as my 360 profile still shows tenure but stuck at 19.

I was a member of the Xbox Live beta and have had no breaks in tenure either, with my current subscription not expiring until Nov 2023.
Thema:

Tenure Badge Not Showing For A Week Now

1. Tenure Badge Not Showing For A Week Now - Similar Threads - Tenure Badge Showing

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  4. Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Badge: Good morning, I wanted to propose an idea related to badges on the player profile. Since many players today are goal hunters, it would be nice to reward players with a special badge for each game...
  5. how do i get these badges to appear on my profile? \

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get these badges to appear on my profile? \: I have had an xbox for a bit and previously had gold. Why dont any badges at all appear on my profile along with others? [img] 212c043e-f40c-4526-80e4-8a6efbef0614
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  7. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  8. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  9. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e