Tension adjustment become solid

Discus and support Tension adjustment become solid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I tighten up the tension on analogue stick (left) it becomes immovable or clicky as I rotate it e44644f4-9237-4be1-ba26-04ee695bc9ec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IVIr Exotic, May 9, 2023.

1. IVIr Exotic
    IVIr Exotic Guest

If I tighten up the tension on analogue stick (left) it becomes immovable or clicky as I rotate it

:)

IVIr Exotic, May 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi IVIr, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Elite controller, that's not definitely the usual behavior.

May I know if you tried cleaning the controller follow the recommendations on this article?

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If maybe you already cleaned the controller I can suggest you in that case opening a repair request for it, if you need details steps on how to do it use the next link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

And I just want to let you know that If your controller is out of warranty you may need to pay a fee
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why do xbox elite controllers have play in the sticks

The controller comes with a tool to adjust the tension
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

hello

Some of the design choices on the upcoming elite series 2 were made with the 360 controller in mind. The adjustable tension analog sticks will allow you to match the 360s tension for example.
  5. Anhur_XB Win User

Pre order for elite 2 controller

I'm interested but definitely not preordering after the massive letdown of the EliteV1

Build quality on that thing was abysmal.

EliteV2 having adjustable stick tension is almost worth it on its own though imo.

Can't stand the 60g tension of X1 controllers. Preferred the 110g of Xbox 360.
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Elite Controller 2 deadzone options

Hi Sean,

Thanks for reaching out to eh forums! Have you already adjusted your thumb stick tension with the enclosed tool?
Thema:

1. Tension adjustment become solid - Similar Threads - Tension adjustment become

2. Core 2 stick tension vs Standard Series X controller tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Core 2 stick tension vs Standard Series X controller tension: The Core 2 has 3 settings for stick tension... 57.8 gf (grams force) 73.1 86.2 as listed at... https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/adjust-sticks-elite-series-2 So...
  3. Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab?: When using the design lab, there is no choice to add thumbstick tension. Since the thunbsticks are very loose, it's hard for me to play shooters and be accurate. Would love to see that feature....
  4. Xbox series controller stick tension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series controller stick tension: I just replaced a bad joystick on my series controller and when I was done I noticed that the tension on the new joystick is tighter. P.s the Amazon listing said the controller was for Xbox one....
  5. Xbox One s controller tension?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s controller tension?: Hello guys! I've recently bought an xbox one controller with wireless adapter and I've found that the right stick is more tighter than the left stick. Is this normal? Would it loosen over time?...
  6. Xbox elite controller series 2 LT on max tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 LT on max tension: Hi, I suspect I have a faulty contoller, but just want to double check. If I have the LT button on maximum tension, I am unable to use LT and backwards at the same time. There are no issues on mid...
  7. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  8. Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S Controller Stick Tension?: Does the One S Controller have higher stick tension than the original controller and Elite controller? Or the same? I've read both ways online. Anyone know? 29873443-389e-43dd-8744-da27a1c484cf
  9. Xbox One Elite controller stick tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite controller stick tension: So been playing a few weeks now with the Elite controller and absolutely loving the under paddle buttons; my action efficiency's so much faster now. However I do feel a problem with the design...
  10. Elite Controller fixes drift issue & stick tension issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller fixes drift issue & stick tension issue?: Im concerned about paying $150 for a customizable controller if I can only reasonably expect it to work correctly for 12 months. I don't abuse controllers, they are used frequently though. With...