Tempest Gaming Clan Recruiting (18+)

Discus and support Tempest Gaming Clan Recruiting (18+) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If your looking for a community of gamers, apply at Enjin: Website does not exist We are really looking for XB1 players for BF4 but 360 players are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dawsonc2, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. dawsonc2
    dawsonc2 Guest

    Tempest Gaming Clan Recruiting (18+)


    If your looking for a community of gamers, apply at Enjin: Website does not exist

    We are really looking for XB1 players for BF4 but 360 players are welcome as well. Male or female as long as you are 18+. Many members play more than just BF4. If your interested, click on the link above and then on the recruitment tab. Applying is easy
    and might take 2 minutes.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    dawsonc2, Feb 19, 2014
    #1
  2. Friend and I looking for clan to join or group to play with Xbox One

    Revolution Gaming is recruiting. The clan is for 18 or old we play all sorts of games we are a mature clan if you are looking to joining us message l CWobbles24 l
     
    GreasyMeatHoofs, Feb 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Merk-Gaming clan recruiting 18+ U.S. Gaming

    Hey guys, just getting the word out there, we're a casual and competitive clan on BF4 and soon to be making Hardline squads as well. if you're of proper age check out the website at merk-gaming.com and send my gamertag a message on xbox one.
    We currently run two servers, one 64 player conquest and the other premium maps or rush mostly. We have around 40 active members and are not limited to only battlefield 4.
     
    FailedOperation, Feb 19, 2014
    #3
  4. GreasyMeatHoofs Win User

    Friend and I looking for clan to join or group to play with Xbox One

    Revolution Gaming is recruiting. The clan is for 18 or old we play all sorts of games we are a mature clan if you are looking to joining us message l CWobbles24 l
  5. xHomeless Hank Win User

    Im looking for a good clan

    Hi if you are on Xbox One Exiles are currently recruiting, we are not a skill based clan more of a community clan. Currently Winning our league of clan wars, we are a 18+ sponsored clan with meetings, game nights and prize tournements. Message me on Xbox
    One if you are interested.
  6. mredhwk10 Win User

    [FN] Fear None Recruiting Male & Female gamers for COD (Xbox-MW3)

    Fear None clan is currently recruiting. Level 18 and always moving up. Clan is growing quickly and we always have people online. Visit us at www.fearnone.net to learn more.

    We Fear None!
  7. Brandon4Bama Win User

    Official Xbox Clan List - Brought to You by X3C

    If anyone is looking to join a clan on Xbox One send me a message. XGC Guerrillas is currently recruiting. You must be at least 18 years old to join.
  8. voteDC Win User

    Mass Effect 2 DLC

    The only time the Locust SMG is available is during Kasumi's loyalty mission. You pick up another SMG, the Tempest, while on Tali's recruitment mission.
Thema:

Tempest Gaming Clan Recruiting (18+)

Loading...
  1. Tempest Gaming Clan Recruiting (18+) - Similar Threads - Tempest Gaming Clan

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Tempest Island Elder scrolls online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tempest Island Elder scrolls online: Need people for the dungeon please help! 84e4fdd2-4e7d-493d-93f2-6bab59b0bdbe