Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it.

Discus and support Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you are getting green or heavily artifacting videos in edge disabling hardware acceleration seems to fix it for now until Microsoft issues a proper... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Distorted0, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it.

If you are getting green or heavily artifacting videos in edge disabling hardware acceleration seems to fix it for now until Microsoft issues a proper fix.

Open edge and go to settings > system and performance > uncheck "use hardware acceleration when available". Then restart the app and it should work again.

submitted by /u/Distorted0
    [link] [comments]

/u/Distorted0, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

I got a 11 day Ban for this...

lots of kiddies are reporting most gamerpics and screenshots and video uploads because basically they know people will get banned, the system is broken and until microsoft fix the issue nothing can be done. It is all automated.
  3. Alfakennyone Win User

Game Pass for PC Not Showing "All Games" in the Catalog

That kind of works but still broken

The only other way to temp fix it is to scroll down then scroll back up, repeat but the issue will return when you close the app.
  4. ODIN91484 Win User

Microsoft Edge needs fixed

my Microsoft edge keeps shutting down when trying to watch any video and its really getting on my nerves i loved the browser best when it was still internet explorer so either fix edge and make it work like it should or bring back internet explorer please
  5. Spongy Caveman Win User

my microsoft edge shuts itself down after about 5 mins of watching a video
  6. KaoticBritnyKo1 Win User

my app starts then it pops up A WINDOW SAYING I HAVE A VIRUS AND TO CALL 877# THIS PAGE WILL NOT LET ME EXIT OR DO ANYTHING . i want to remove this app microsoft edge . i need help to do that because the app stops any thing i try
Thema:

Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it.

1. Temp fix for broken/glitched video in edge until Microsoft fixes it. - Similar Threads - Temp fix broken

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  4. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  5. Change Xbox Game Bar captures folder after it was changed to temp folder automatically.

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Xbox Game Bar captures folder after it was changed to temp folder automatically.: I had put my captures folder on an external drive. After removing it and reconnecting it, the folder xbox game bar video captures get saved in has been changed to...
  6. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  7. Xbox Series X CPU Temp Display Mod

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X CPU Temp Display Mod: https://youtube.com/shorts/HmlpKlS3-LI?feature=share submitted by /u/MoonBoundd [link] [comments]
  8. XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post)

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post): I was told to make a post about this from a CSR. There's only "upload to xbox live" and "cancel", below is a way to temporarily get around this bug (until they fix it)....
  9. Temp Fix for "Gamer Profile Missing" Achievement Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temp Fix for "Gamer Profile Missing" Achievement Problems: I have found a temp fix which allows you to unlock the achievements offline and the achievements added to your gamerscore. What I did was:- 1) Press the Guide Button, scroll to Account tab, and...
  10. To everybody with party chat issues - Temp fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    To everybody with party chat issues - Temp fix: Problem: Can't hear anybody in party chat but everybody can hear you? This seem to affect most people with Turtle Beach Wireless headsets and it has to do with the new dashboard update. Here's a...