temp ban over, still can't send messages

Discus and support temp ban over, still can't send messages in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was suspended from 1/27/21 to 1/29/21 from using voice chat/messages. I still cannot send messages 3 weeks later. i am using the xbox app on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by aaDyerSituation, Feb 16, 2021.

1. temp ban over, still can't send messages

I was suspended from 1/27/21 to 1/29/21 from using voice chat/messages. I still cannot send messages 3 weeks later.

i am using the xbox app on my windows 10 pc. I have closed out and signed out of the app and I still get this message:

"Due to a suspension, you cannot send any communication"

This is beyond frustrating considering what I was banned for was a play on the guys clan tag in Halo lol

:)

aaDyerSituation, Feb 16, 2021
  2. VoRt3X ReApEr Win User

Another Update ... Ban Over and still can't chat and no way to contact anyone at Microsoft to help.

Been over a month now since my ban ended, and still cant chat or send messages.

This is a joke..!!!
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Help me please

If it's a permanent console ban then that's it,it wont be removed & can not be appealed.

If it's a temp console privilege suspension then you will have to wait until it's over,that can't be appealed either.
  4. My 2003 CBR600R Win User

Communications ban not lifted on time

Same here! It should have been a 2 week communication ban for me and it was supposed too be over yesterday. Today I still can't start a party or send messages... Please help Microsoft this is not a new problem iv'e seen old posts
  5. Il Frontal Win User

2 week console ban is over and I still can't play

I have done all this and it's saying that I have no active bans. However I still can't send messages (multiplayer is working fine). I even can't send messages on the xbox app on my phone. Maybe they randomely extended my ban but
    I can't see it? I feel like this issue should not happen, especially considering the fact that my ban alone was a bit unnecessary. (But that's not why I'm here)
  6. NipomoJim Win User

ODD FOOD ~ xBox mic pass through issue

After checking with Microsoft Support I had a temp ban for 24 hrs which triggered this mute issue. However, it is still in place and I can not request a review of the ban since it is technically over. HELP!
Thema:

temp ban over, still can't send messages

1. temp ban over, still can't send messages - Similar Threads - temp ban still

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  4. Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see my temp xbox ban where it says to appeal: My son's friend decided to report my son to xbox as he thought it was funny. How can we appeal this as it is not showing up on the enforcement page? [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  5. Xbox communication temp ban affecting alt accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication temp ban affecting alt accounts?: So my main account which provides gold got a temp communication ban. I have alt accounts not to bypass the ban but to be able to invade people that blocked my other accounts (Dark Souls 3 PVP....
  6. Halo MCC Temp ban first match??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Temp ban first match??: Hi. I have recieved a temporary ban after my first match of playing the halo master chief collection. Why is that? Also what happened to Xbox live chat? It just sends me to a virtual bot now....
  7. Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a self temp ban to my Xbox Live account: I need a temp ban for 1 month. Is there a XBLPET Staff member that can issue it? I did something that violated MY rules Not the code of conduct of myself. f09db3e2-a855-461e-a87f-77ce362e1ec2
  8. Temp Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temp Ban?: So I have a good reputation on Xbox live, right? I'm playing Sea of Thieves and I get killed multiple times by the same guys. after repeatedly telling them I'm friendly and not killing them back....
  9. Account/Console Temp Ban Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Console Temp Ban Issue: Let me detail my issue as quickly and with as much information as I can. I got a suspension on the 9th of this month for apparently posting inappropriate content in a looking for group post....
  10. My Temp 24 Hr Communication Ban is Over yet I STILL cannot talk in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Temp 24 Hr Communication Ban is Over yet I STILL cannot talk in party chat: It says my temp ban is over yet I still cannot talk in party chats with my friends. I've already restarted my console multiple times but to no avail. What is the fix for this? My temp ban ended at...