Telltale The Expanse not registering button presses on Title Screen - Alpha Slip Ahead

Discus and support Telltale The Expanse not registering button presses on Title Screen - Alpha Slip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bug report logged. Tested with current alpha slip ahead build, and current retail builds of the dashboard, and two different controllers Alpha Skip... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LordPaul, Jul 30, 2023.

  1. /u/LordPaul
    /u/LordPaul Guest

    Telltale The Expanse not registering button presses on Title Screen - Alpha Slip Ahead


    Bug report logged.

    Tested with current alpha slip ahead build, and current retail builds of the dashboard, and two different controllers

    Alpha Skip Ahead build the game doesn't detect any button presses at the title screen (the Press Any Button screen) preventing the game from being played.

    Working perfectly in the dashboard current retail build

    submitted by /u/LordPaul
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/LordPaul, Jul 30, 2023
    #1
  2. Advantage Camo Win User

    I have time to make a sandwich while areas load!

    [quote user="Waya13"]

    From the Xbox Dashboard, go ahead and start up the game. As soon as the screen fades to black (begins loading the game), press and hold the "A" button. Keep the button held in until the "Bethesda Softworks" logo comes up. You can now release the "A" button.
    What this does is clear the cache on the game. Hope this helps.

    [/quote]

    I thought we were supposed to hold the RB, LB, and X buttons while waiting for the game to load to the title screen.
  3. IRB Win User

    Slow loading Xbox dashboard

    I get this as well. Though I'm in the alpha skip ahead so never sure if that is part of the issue.

    You can report it via the console. Long press the xbox /nexus button on the controller until the shutdown menu appears, there should be a report option on the right.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Learning to use Xbox One controller

    The only ones I can think of are one of the Telltale games or a Lego game. Most games are going to have different layouts, but those games usually use all, if not most, of the buttons which might help remember the layout. Telltale games usually have a time
    limit for pressing a button if that helps.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Alpha skip-Ahead

    Hi, Wuhey

    Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

    You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. HE6LLSP6AWN6 Win User

    Buttons registering without being pressed

    1. Is your controller an official Xbox controller or a MadCatz (or aquivelent). not all unofficial controllers will work correctly with xbox 360 console.

    2. if it is an official or an unofficial controller you used before then check sensitivity layout on the games, you could have it set to high and the slightest press can set it off w/o you knowing.

    3.As they said above, get a new controller if all else fails.
Thema:

Telltale The Expanse not registering button presses on Title Screen - Alpha Slip Ahead

Loading...
  1. Telltale The Expanse not registering button presses on Title Screen - Alpha Slip Ahead - Similar Threads - Telltale Expanse registering

  2. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card

    in XboX Insiders
    After the last night update my Xbox can't find the 2tb expansion card: XBOX Beta Ring. Any1 with the same issue? I have booted today my Xbox as usual but it cannot find the Seagate 2tb expansion card. I've done a reboot but nothing. submitted by /u/AlbertGM1972...
  5. Is it worth buying a budget expansion card? And if so, which one is the best?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it worth buying a budget expansion card? And if so, which one is the best?: I understand that one of the seagate 100+ ones are probably ideal, however I dont have the money to blow on that right now as that's legitmately the same price as what I paid for the xbox. I have...
  6. Can Microsoft, Mojang and Telltale to bring Minecraft Story mode back?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft, Mojang and Telltale to bring Minecraft Story mode back?: Is it possible for Telltale to get help on Microsoft and Mojang to get Minecraft Story mode license? cb6ff422-8ed3-4f19-bbc8-46dde37da584
  7. Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue: Hello! So I paid for the Batman telltale series seasons pass disc and it says I purchased all episodes but the in game link takes me to the store where it says I have to buy episodes 3-5. I have...
  8. Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse?: Have tried various ways to get it to work. But I just end up being sent to the store where it isn’t available to download. b211403f-aaf9-41b2-928f-6462cf1350a7
  9. Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I: I pre-ordered the new Telltale game deluxe edition, and it's day two, and it still won't show in my library. I did everything restarting it (I'm restarting again to see anything new ), and I don't...
  10. Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes: I have bought Batman telltale series and I cannot download episodes 2-5 even though I have the season pass from the disc, I have tried checking the add-ons and I can only download the episode 2...