Telltale Games Collection Price match
Discus and support Telltale Games Collection Price match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PS4 is selling the Telltale Games collection cheaper at $44. I wonder if Microsoft is willing to price match? 4fe96130-d361-45c0-90e8-c64231040d65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobotJones101, Feb 21, 2015.
Thema:
Telltale Games Collection Price match
Loading...
-
Telltale Games Collection Price match - Similar Threads - Telltale Games Collection
-
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Can Microsoft, Mojang and Telltale to bring Minecraft Story mode back?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan Microsoft, Mojang and Telltale to bring Minecraft Story mode back?: Is it possible for Telltale to get help on Microsoft and Mojang to get Minecraft Story mode license? cb6ff422-8ed3-4f19-bbc8-46dde37da584 -
Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue
in XBoX on WindowsBatman Telltale series Seasons pass issue: Hello! So I paid for the Batman telltale series seasons pass disc and it says I purchased all episodes but the in game link takes me to the store where it says I have to buy episodes 3-5. I have... -
Is anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs anyone else having issues accessing episode 2 of telltales expanse?: Have tried various ways to get it to work. But I just end up being sent to the store where it isn’t available to download. b211403f-aaf9-41b2-928f-6462cf1350a7 -
Telltale The Expanse not registering button presses on Title Screen - Alpha Slip Ahead
in XboX InsidersTelltale The Expanse not registering button presses on Title Screen - Alpha Slip Ahead: Bug report logged. Tested with current alpha slip ahead build, and current retail builds of the dashboard, and two different controllers Alpha Skip Ahead build the game doesn't detect any button... -
Is it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it normal for a deluxe pre-order of the new Telltale game not to show up in the library I: I pre-ordered the new Telltale game deluxe edition, and it's day two, and it still won't show in my library. I did everything restarting it (I'm restarting again to see anything new ), and I don't... -
Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes
in XBoX Games and AppsBatman telltale series are not letting download episodes: I have bought Batman telltale series and I cannot download episodes 2-5 even though I have the season pass from the disc, I have tried checking the add-ons and I can only download the episode 2...