Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

Discus and support Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wendell darden, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed.

Tell the Forza Moderators to stop banning people just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car

:)

wendell darden, Jun 10, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

There's nothing anyone here can do as we're just gamers like you.

You would have to take it up with whoever runs or moderates the Forza forums as they are completely separate from these forums.
  3. OrdealByFire Win User

Nov 1st Speed Pack

2012 Charger? 2012 Aventador? Season Pass worth it already. And just in time too, as I've really slowed down my Forza playtime.
  4. Uncle Bingo Win User

wondering why i am banned

I was banned almost a week ago. No reason was given. If the forza team is going to ban people at least tell them why.
  5. UrGreatestEnemy Win User

FREE TWO $50 GIFT CARDS For the first person with answers!

And that's where the frustration lies I have run out of options Xbox don't handle game suspensions and Turn 10 Studios refuses to answer why I was banned. That it why I'm on the forum I'm trying to get some people to send emails to Turn 10 Studios or go
    the Forza forums or their Facebook and get an answer.

See Turn 10 can ignore my emails and my posts but if I can get enough people to hound Turn 10 for answers maybe somebody in Turn 10 will talk to their moderators and stop them from banning people for their believes.

What I did is not against any code of conduct that I know of but the moderator that banned me broke the code of conduct for banning me for my beliefs.

If All men are created equal what gives the moderators the right to break the code of conduct while the rest of us are punished for it?
  6. CISphil Win User

Got Banned From Forza Horizon Storefront

Forza will ban any materiel they wish on the storefront that they deam inappropriate.

The ban can last up to 7 days (not neccisarily 7 days).

They will not catch every user but most will face bans eventually.

Note, repeat offenders may be permabanned.

Sidenote: nude cars make a killing on Forza. They do need to step it up on stopping people though.
Thema:

1. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador - Similar Threads - Tell Forza Moderators

2. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  7. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  8. Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...: Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game So I told him to go **** himself .. Harassment / my foul language.. Either way I was provoked .....
  9. Why does Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure tell me, that my console (one x) is not compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure tell me, that my console (one x) is not compatible?: Hi there, I was looking forward to this day and the release of the Rally Adventure DLC. Since launch I have the premium pass of FH5 and so I was hoping to play the RA DLC on launch. Sadly, the...
  10. how can i tell how long i have been banned from forza horizon 3 i deleted the message by ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i tell how long i have been banned from forza horizon 3 i deleted the message by ...: ive recentlz been banned from the storefront and clubs in forza horizon 3 I was wondering how long for as I accidentalz deleted the message from my inbox 165a5c93-8e5e-4da0-bb61-8eabb1b53edc