Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me...

Discus and support Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Try to do call of duty is a digital download tells me to sign in for the person that bought the game. What does that mean?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake Onsrud, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Jake Onsrud
    Jake Onsrud Guest

Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me...

Try to do call of duty is a digital download tells me to sign in for the person that bought the game. What does that mean?

:)

Jake Onsrud, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me download or anything like that.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that the account that you're using is not the account where the game was purchased.

Let's check. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then locate the game transaction for Call of Duty, and check if it's showing as "completed".

If it's not there, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  3. Big McLarg3Huge Win User

I've been having the same problem as many others, i keep getting the 0x87e107f9 error code

yeah, I love how it tells me the person who bought this game needs to sign in!!
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Will the new call of duty cycle breathe life into the franchise?

Show me someone who doesn't like "Call Of Duty" and I'll show you a person who know what they like and what they don't like.

Show me someone who says "Call Of Duty" is a bad game and I'll show you someone who couldn't spot a good game if it sold over 100 million copies.
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

game name tags

"inside the game "Call of Duty MW3"

Look folks, we've got yet another person who can't tell the difference between CoD3 and CoD8...
  6. Blessing Lerma Win User

How do I fix the warning sign?

How am I able to play games without it asking me " the person who bought this needs to sign in" when im already signed in
Thema:

1. Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me... - Similar Threads - Tell sign person

2. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9
  3. When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and try to get on a game it tells me to sign in but when I...: When I go onto Xbox cloud gaming and I try and play a game, it tells me to sign in but when I click sign in it takes me back to the sign in bit. It doesn't say ready to play. Please help...
  4. How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ?: How do I get pass the sign in screen that is telling me to enter a code when it is asked for ? 678e92ff-9377-4733-b1f3-9e3a9194bcd1
  5. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d
  6. wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over

in XBoX Accessibility
    wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over: wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over cb74c853-c8aa-45a6-8000-af376a8f3997
  7. I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...: I got Minecraft Windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells me to buy Minecraft. I had the bedrock edition on my mobile phone and have been trying to sign in...
  8. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...: I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account...
  9. My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is not working. It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another...: . It'll turn on then tells me to sign in using another controller. 93dc4d11-021c-4424-929a-141b45db02e0
  10. Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in: i'm on the Xbox one and my friend and I game shared our profile so we can get Skyrim on mine Hailer five collection addition and a bunch of other games but it still turned as the person who bought...