Tekkit for Minecraft Xbox?

Discus and support Tekkit for Minecraft Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lately I've been playing tekkit on my computer but it just doesn't have the feel that I'm pretty sure we all know and love of playing on a console. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uprizing Kingz, Feb 14, 2014.

  1. Tekkit for Minecraft Xbox?


    Lately I've been playing tekkit on my computer but it just doesn't have the feel that I'm pretty sure we all know and love of playing on a console. I was wondering if there were any sources to this or just post a comment to get microsoft to add this. Together
    we could get tekkit to be added to minecraft xbox post a comment to support let's get our point a cross!

    :)
     
    Uprizing Kingz, Feb 14, 2014
    #1
  2. tekkit

    I doubt 4J Studios or Mojang will add Tekkit. I don't think 4J Studios have rights to take it from the creators of Tekkit even though the Tekkit creators simply modded Minecraft. Maybe we will see if there are any texture packs first then we will see if
    Mojang will allow and put up mods for a substantial amount of Microsoftpoints.
     
    UK X D4N1ELDUDE, Feb 14, 2014
    #2
  3. FarFlea
    FarFlea Guest
    tekkit

    4j studios i love minecraft but can you add tekkit ple
     
    FarFlea, Feb 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Pyrosplosion
    Pyrosplosion Guest

    Tekkit for Minecraft Xbox?

    they Most likely wont but here is a world to do in your spare time!

    I am currently working on "Arkheim," a Fantasy-Roleplay map of kingdoms and conquest. In Arkhiem my role is prince of Plumeshire. what will you be? what kingdom will you join, or will you settle your own? all questions may be answered when you join Arkhiem!
    Also please keep to the rules and respect others, posting a requested bio on this forum is appreciated but not required (not everything is guaranteed. please keep bio in the following format:

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Name: (First) (Last is optional)

    Age: (Young, Mature, Adult, etc)

    Title: (Lord, Prince, Smith, etc)

    Weapon of Choice: (Mace, Spear, Shortsword, Dagger, Magic, etc)

    Class (if applicable): (Assassin, Warrior, Wizard, etc)

    Personality Notes: (something short, not your life story. try adjectives)

    Additional Requests: (Questions about what you may have or just about the game.)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     
    Pyrosplosion, Feb 16, 2014
    #4
  5. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

    tekkit

    I doubt 4J Studios or Mojang will add Tekkit. I don't think 4J Studios have rights to take it from the creators of Tekkit even though the Tekkit creators simply modded Minecraft. Maybe we will see if there are any texture packs first then we will see if
    Mojang will allow and put up mods for a substantial amount of Microsoftpoints.
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

    minecraft

    I have it on pc, and if you think minecraft is complicated, try playing the TEKKIT mod for it, now that's complicated.
  7. Pyrosplosion Win User

    Tekkit for Minecraft Xbox?

    they Most likely wont but here is a world to do in your spare time!

    I am currently working on "Arkheim," a Fantasy-Roleplay map of kingdoms and conquest. In Arkhiem my role is prince of Plumeshire. what will you be? what kingdom will you join, or will you settle your own? all questions may be answered when you join Arkhiem!
    Also please keep to the rules and respect others, posting a requested bio on this forum is appreciated but not required (not everything is guaranteed. please keep bio in the following format:

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Name: (First) (Last is optional)

    Age: (Young, Mature, Adult, etc)

    Title: (Lord, Prince, Smith, etc)

    Weapon of Choice: (Mace, Spear, Shortsword, Dagger, Magic, etc)

    Class (if applicable): (Assassin, Warrior, Wizard, etc)

    Personality Notes: (something short, not your life story. try adjectives)

    Additional Requests: (Questions about what you may have or just about the game.)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  8. FarFlea Win User

    TEkkit On Xbox 360

    i keep looking up tekkit for the xbox 360
  9. Leew159 Win User

    WHAT UPDATES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ON MINECRAFT?

    i think it would be cool to have tekkit and other cool mods in the Xbox version
Thema:

Tekkit for Minecraft Xbox?

Loading...
  1. Tekkit for Minecraft Xbox? - Similar Threads - Tekkit Minecraft

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. Minecraft needs Mods like Tekkit

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft needs Mods like Tekkit: the game gets boring but add mods like tekkit then its amzing as all heck 373a32cd-7f56-4e9a-9097-764ea5ffe69b