Тэг игрока [Player Tag]
Discus and support Тэг игрока [Player Tag] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Я не менял тэг игрока, но Microsoft пишет, что я его поменял бесплатно и теперь нужно заплатить, чтобы поменять его снова (я не знаю, как это сделать).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vladislav Anisimov, Apr 29, 2019.
Thema:
Тэг игрока [Player Tag]
Loading...
-
Тэг игрока [Player Tag] - Similar Threads - Тэг игрока Player
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Картинка игрока[Translation-Player picture]
in XBoX Games and AppsКартинка игрока[Translation-Player picture]: Доброго времени суток. Вопрос таков, почему при загрузке пользовательской картинки игрока через USB выдаёт ошибку?(уже попробовал все форматы фото и так же ошибка) аньше всё так же загружал... -
Не могу сменить тег игрока Xbox. [Mod Translation-Can't change Xbox player tag.]
in XBoX on WindowsНе могу сменить тег игрока Xbox. [Mod Translation-Can't change Xbox player tag.]: Установил приложение Xbox (Beta) для Windows 10, система выдала мне тег игрока вида Player60006. После этого через меню настроек приложение Xbox (Beta) я воспользовался функцией изменения тега... -
Тег игрока [Mod Translation-Player tag]
in XBoX AccessibilityТег игрока [Mod Translation-Player tag]: Я случайно сменила ник игрока. Можно ли вернуть старый тег игрока бесплатно? [Mod Translation-I accidentally changed the player’s nickname. Can I return the old player tag for free?]...