Technisat Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX

Discus and support Technisat Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX Hello Sebastian, Thank for coming to the forums with your question. What I have... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SebastianEA, Feb 25, 2019.

1. SebastianEA
    SebastianEA Guest

Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX
    Hello Sebastian,

Thank for coming to the forums with your question. What I have been able to find is most are not compatible with the Xbox. There is a

remote
    that is for the Xbox itself that you can use since its all going through one guide.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

SebastianEA, Feb 25, 2019
  2. McNiko86 Win User

I have trouble wiht live TV on Xbox One

Hi Reloaded Nazgul. I have the same problem with my xbox one combined with my SAT-reciever from TechniSat.

I use my xbox with shut down option "fast-boot": Whenever I shutdown my xbox and boot again, the TV-picture from my SAT-reciever stays black. If I use my xbox with the shut down option "energy-save mode", so shut down comlete, and start my xbox again, everything
    is ok. The SAT-reciever shows up the TV-picture normaly. In witch shutdown mode do you use your xbox? So far I don't have a solution to use the xbox with "fast boot" option with my sattelite-reciever.
  3. Juergen Lorenz-9DAB4 Win User

xbox won't change channels through voice commend nor controller

What is the solution if the receivers address can not be changed to 01? I am using TechniSat Digit HD8-S.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX

Hello Sebastian,

Thank for coming to the forums with your question. What I have been able to find is most are not compatible with the Xbox. There is a

remote
    that is for the Xbox itself that you can use since its all going through one guide.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Understanding and possibly using the HDMI pass through feature

Hi Grampa Ralph2

Yes - The Xbox One is required to be on (not off or in standby) to utilize the HDMI pass through

FYI:

This is best when you have an xbox one with the Kinect. If you do not have a Kinect, it may seem more cumbersome.

If you have a Kinect, (or a IR cable that runs from the xbox one, into your SAT box) the use of the SAT box via the xbox one can offer simplicity.

Turning on the xbox one, if you choose can turn on your TV and SAT box, as well as while using a xbox controller, smartglass, or the media remote, operate the SAT box with the *OneGuide which is the xbox version of your cable companies channel guide.

*OneGuide is the app that allows you to watch TV, scroll channels, set favorite channels, jump from the xbox social or oneguide tabs to seemlessly watch TV via snap or full screen.

I have an xbox one with the kinect for the main room and my kids and wife often loose the remotes so now, this has been a life saver as it operates the TV, SAT, xbox and sound bar simultaneously.

The other xbox is upstairs in my office and it does not have a kinect however while on, i can still watch TV but the it requires me to use the other remotes.
  6. Smokingtommy1 Win User

Xbox One and TV with built-in tuner

In reply to above I think you plug the cable that comes through the wall into one end and then into the x1 and the HDMI plugs in as normal x1 to your TV .

Some thing to note as far as I know from what I have searched it is only valid to work with free view and not free sat ,so due to this I will not be getting one. I do have a nice TV Samsung ue55f8000st so it has free sat built in and I have two cables coming
    through the wall so I was thinking of getting a very cheap free sat box so the one guide on x1 can work by putting one of the wall cables in the TV and then one in the cheap free sat box and link that to the x1 it may work........
Thema:

1. Technisat Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX - Similar Threads - Technisat Technisat SAT

2. What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?: What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S? Where can I see pictures of what I bring to it? 58077503-9396-4b70-ab59-d728e3e96585
  3. Why does it say my preorder sat it's "completed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say my preorder sat it's "completed": I recently checked my preorders, I got charged on the 24th again- I checked my status and it doesn't say "pending" it now says "completed" what does this mean? Cause I pre-ordered call of duty and...
  4. Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...: Why is the compare stats feature locked b39c79b0-9cf2-426e-8d2a-74c140ac2b77
  5. Is it possible to have the Xbox in its usual spot down stairs, but play the games sat in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to have the Xbox in its usual spot down stairs, but play the games sat in...: I am a complete novice and have only recently bought an Xbox for the kids. I would love to be able to play it an any room, without unplugging and lumping around the house. Any info would be...
  6. Xbox Series X repair, sat with microsoft for over a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X repair, sat with microsoft for over a month: My xbox has been returned to microsoft for repair. Shipping confirms they have it. Status update has not change for other a month saying I need to sent it to them, I tried to request a call back...
  7. My 360 sat for over a year unplugged. Now It shows that the internal 4 gig does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 sat for over a year unplugged. Now It shows that the internal 4 gig does not work.: How to fix this? 4488-4497-1380-267F-C000-0185 I have noticed I am not the only one with an issue but I can not find a fix online that works. 5674d190-4446-40ad-b7e7-5f926e064050
  8. can the hdmi in or sat cable port be used for gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    can the hdmi in or sat cable port be used for gaming: so my xbox one s hdmi out port broke so can the hdmi out port be used for gaming b6f8d5c3-9d6e-4e0b-b865-ace68933889b
  9. Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]: Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat] Hi Fernando, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to go through the network connection...
  10. Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ...: Hi, slowly but surely I become desperate with using Live TV on Xbox one. I have the following problems: Everytime I startup xbox, it also automatically switches on the TV, but not the sat...