Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]

Discus and support Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat] in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat] Hi Fernando, Thanks for coming to the forums. We... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Fernando DanielIñiguez, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]

Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]
    Hi Fernando,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to go through the
    network connection troubleshooter
    . Be sure to try all possible steps as there is a lot of different troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Fernando DanielIñiguez, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to go through the
    network connection troubleshooter
    . Be sure to try all possible steps as there is a lot of different troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

エラーメッセージ0x80048504と表示される。[Translation-Error message 0x80048504 is displayed.]

tengo problema con mi traductor

[Translation-I have a problem with my translator]
  4. ToneyJxska Win User

Connessione ai server [Connecting to servers]

Tengo problema con mi traductor

[Translation-I have a problem with my translator
  5. JerryVC Win User

Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla?

el problema es que puedo conectarme a internet con todos mis dispositivos menos con mi xbox :((

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-The problem is that I can connect to the Internet with all my devices less with my Xbox:(( ]
  6. Argxz Win User

Xbox One Download Speed

Le recomiendo que intente configurar una dirección IP estática para su xbox one y agregarla al dmz.
    Esto me ayudó a resolver mi problema con las descargas de xbox y mejoró mi NAT :D
Thema:

Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]

1. Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat] - Similar Threads - Technisat Technisat SAT

2. What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?: What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S? Where can I see pictures of what I bring to it? 58077503-9396-4b70-ab59-d728e3e96585
  3. Why does it say my preorder sat it's "completed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say my preorder sat it's "completed": I recently checked my preorders, I got charged on the 24th again- I checked my status and it doesn't say "pending" it now says "completed" what does this mean? Cause I pre-ordered call of duty and...
  4. Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the compare sats feature locked . It worked on the previous versions of Madden why...: Why is the compare stats feature locked b39c79b0-9cf2-426e-8d2a-74c140ac2b77
  5. Is it possible to have the Xbox in its usual spot down stairs, but play the games sat in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to have the Xbox in its usual spot down stairs, but play the games sat in...: I am a complete novice and have only recently bought an Xbox for the kids. I would love to be able to play it an any room, without unplugging and lumping around the house. Any info would be...
  6. Xbox Series X repair, sat with microsoft for over a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X repair, sat with microsoft for over a month: My xbox has been returned to microsoft for repair. Shipping confirms they have it. Status update has not change for other a month saying I need to sent it to them, I tried to request a call back...
  7. My 360 sat for over a year unplugged. Now It shows that the internal 4 gig does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 sat for over a year unplugged. Now It shows that the internal 4 gig does not work.: How to fix this? 4488-4497-1380-267F-C000-0185 I have noticed I am not the only one with an issue but I can not find a fix online that works. 5674d190-4446-40ad-b7e7-5f926e064050
  8. can the hdmi in or sat cable port be used for gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    can the hdmi in or sat cable port be used for gaming: so my xbox one s hdmi out port broke so can the hdmi out port be used for gaming b6f8d5c3-9d6e-4e0b-b865-ace68933889b
  9. Technisat Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Technisat Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX: Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX Hello Sebastian, Thank for coming to the forums with your question. What I have been able to find is most are not compatible...
  10. Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ...: Hi, slowly but surely I become desperate with using Live TV on Xbox one. I have the following problems: Everytime I startup xbox, it also automatically switches on the TV, but not the sat...